Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

DiadesSuk

Let me explain what happened because some people are confused.

A month ago the Biden administration oversaw a disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan that got 13 Americans and hundreds of afghani allies needlessly killed, and undermined the sacrifice of our soldiers by surrendering to terrorists.

A PR disaster that sinks administrations politically. Two days later they announced OSHA would enforce new vaccine mandates. A month later, there are still no OSHA vaccine regulations.

That's because they can't enforce it legally or logistically, and they know it. It was just a distraction from Biden's blunders.
I wish you were right. I really do. I typically find most of your posts spot on. But i think you're missing the mark with this and much like ive done in the past, ill quote our back and forth in a few weeks. Btw, this AM, I filled out the new UPS vaccination website form. It requires my Employee ID, Vaccination date and a copy of my vaccination record.. It also states once approved, ill receive an update . Ill keep you posted on the UPS "not requiring vaccination" practices int he up coming few weeks.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That’s not accurate. Check out the Court Martial proceeding online.
The military hands out DD/BCD/GULTH plus time at Ft. Leavenworth like candy.
Check out this:
Did you actually read through any of those? The only guys getting a DD or BCD have been convicted of a serious felony, like this clown:
At a General Court-Martial in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, BU1 Brian J. Kuester, USN, was
tried for attempted sexual assault of a child and attempted sexual abuse of a child. On 30
July 2021, the panel of members returned a verdict of guilty to attempted sexual assault
of a child and attempted sexual abuse of a child and sentenced him to reduction in rank to
paygrade E-5 and a Dishonorable Discharge.

No one is getting a DD or BCD for refusing a vaccine, even guys getting busted for drugs are just getting an administrative separation.

wilberforce15

Did you actually read through any of those? The only guys getting a DD or BCD have been convicted of a serious felony, like this clown:
At a General Court-Martial in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, BU1 Brian J. Kuester, USN, was
tried for attempted sexual assault of a child and attempted sexual abuse of a child. On 30
July 2021, the panel of members returned a verdict of guilty to attempted sexual assault
of a child and attempted sexual abuse of a child and sentenced him to reduction in rank to

No one is getting a DD or BCD for refusing a vaccine, even guys getting busted for drugs are just getting an administrative separation.

In this political environment (and the military is a political entity these days) refusing the vaccine will be punished more harshly than a real crime.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

Of course I read them. Lots of them.
You said rape and murder.
That’s just not correct.

brownman2075

we went from $270 a share to $170... We're literally back to pre-scamdemic stock prices... thats not staying strong on the ticker.. Thats called the market no longer thinks theres a huge need for us quite like there was during the pandemic since most americans/world are forcing the return to normalcy regardless that their governments are forcing them to do as they say (Australia).

Prescamdemic prices average about $100 per share. Look at that huge hill from 2020 into 2021. Granted it’s not peaked out like it was during peak 2020 and more so into 2021, but still doing considerably well and no where near prescamdemic prices yet. Christmas time is upon us and we’ll see another spike unless businesses like UPS do something completely stupid like trying to get rid of people in their package division. The businesses who are getting rid employees have the inverted version of this stock chart. Today the center manager at the PCM in my building says that hiring help this year is a problem more so this year than any other year. I wonder why? Could it be that people are deterred thinking they have to get jabbed just to help deliver packages? I’m thinking so.

34F5B630-8C7C-48DA-931F-71BD10E33310.jpeg

wilberforce15

I said "serious felony like murder or rape" which is correct. Point to where someone got a DD for something like refusing a vaccine.
They haven't, because it was never a top political issue for the people in charge.

Now, if anyone wants a promotion, they'll charge the refusing soldiers to the maximum allowed.

That's how a political-military works.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I said "serious felony like murder or rape" which is correct. Point to where someone got a DD for something like refusing a vaccine.
OK….
So what is “LIKE” murder and rape?
Homicide and ….rape.
I’m not focused on your spin, just calling out that what you stated is simply wrong….
You can’t accept that?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

BTW is “Larceny” like murder or rape because one guy got 23 months in prison and a DD.

wilberforce15

The seriousness of the crime is irrelevant.

The seriousness of the crime to the political aspirations of the officers making decisions is what matters.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They haven't, because it was never a top political issue for the people in charge.

Now, if anyone wants a promotion, they'll charge the refusing soldiers to the maximum allowed.

That's how a political-military works.
They'll just NJP'em and kick'em out. There's only gonna be a court-martial if the person getting the boot refuses NJP (entirely possible) but even then the worst they'll get is an other than honorable.

wilberforce15

They'll just NJP'em and kick'em out. There's only gonna be a court-martial if the person getting the boot refuses NJP (entirely possible) but even then the worst they'll get is an other than honorable.
It depends on how seriously the politicians (the ones with stars) want to compete with one another to impress the Biden administration.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It depends on how seriously the politicians (the ones with stars) want to compete with one another to impress the Biden administration.
What happens if a soldier refuses?

According to the release, soldiers who refuse to receive the vaccine will face “administrative or non-judicial punishment [under UCMJ] – to include relief of duties or discharge.” The EXORD states that there will be no forcible immunizations.

brownman2075

Here are charts of the vaccine doses over time in correlation to the alleged delta variant peak. I lined the charts up best I could by date. Doses are flat lining, but the cases are still dropping. Based on what I’m seeing, the current jab is not very effective against delta and natural immunity is taking care of business.

06456DE6-19B8-4D96-8A76-12667771620D.png

wilberforce15

What happens if a soldier refuses?

According to the release, soldiers who refuse to receive the vaccine will face “administrative or non-judicial punishment [under UCMJ] – to include relief of duties or discharge.” The EXORD states that there will be no forcible immunizations.

Yes, and masks and vaccines won't be mandated, and 2 weeks to flatten the curve, and blah blah blah.

They also said they got our people out of Afghanistan.

Have you noticed that they lie?