Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
LOL… and YOU’RE the guy that asked ME if I read the link I already gave YOU????
Look at August.
At a General Court-Martial in San Diego, California, DCFN James C. Hart, USN, pled
guilty pursuant to a plea agreement to larceny of property of a value of $1,000 or less;
discharging a firearm through negligence; violation of a lawful general order by actively
advocating supremacist and extreme doctrine, ideology, and causes; violation of a lawful
order by possessing a firearm in his barracks onboard Naval Base San Diego; violation of
a lawful order by possessing ammunition in his barracks onboard Naval Base San Diego;
and willfully engaging in the business of dealing in firearms without a license as a
firearms dealer. On 26 August 2021, consistent with the plea agreement, the military
judge sentenced him to reduction in rank to paygrade E-1, confinement for 23 months,
and a Dishonorable Discharge.

Larceny was the least of what that guy was convicted of.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
At a General Court-Martial in San Diego, California, DCFN James C. Hart, USN, pled
guilty pursuant to a plea agreement to larceny of property of a value of $1,000 or less;
discharging a firearm through negligence; violation of a lawful general order by actively
advocating supremacist and extreme doctrine, ideology, and causes; violation of a lawful
order by possessing a firearm in his barracks onboard Naval Base San Diego; violation of
a lawful order by possessing ammunition in his barracks onboard Naval Base San Diego;
and willfully engaging in the business of dealing in firearms without a license as a
firearms dealer. On 26 August 2021, consistent with the plea agreement, the military
judge sentenced him to reduction in rank to paygrade E-1, confinement for 23 months,

Don't let facts get in the way. They don't understand those kind of things.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

You’re obviously incapable of posting actual data, just your uneducated opinion coming from your arm chair at home, with no real experience.
THEN, when called out you spin things so as not not accept your mistake.
Pretty sad.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I wish you were right. I really do. I typically find most of your posts spot on. But i think you're missing the mark with this and much like ive done in the past, ill quote our back and forth in a few weeks. Btw, this AM, I filled out the new UPS vaccination website form. It requires my Employee ID, Vaccination date and a copy of my vaccination record.. It also states once approved, ill receive an update . Ill keep you posted on the UPS "not requiring vaccination" practices int he up coming few weeks.

My state doesn't even ask for ID's when getting murder shots. How are they going to tell the CDC who's gotten the death juice? You could literally go to every different Walgreens in your city and get as many "free" homicide injections as you want in a single day. And they won't aspirate the syringe, so you're likely to get kill potion to go straight to your blood stream, then to your heart, each time.

Up In Smoke

Ron Johnson has been truly serving his people during this whole thing.
Ron Johnson ran for office after his wife's company couldn't get DNR approval for a building expansion and additional rail spur. Shortly after his election, the addition and spur were approved. The people that have channel property near the new buildings now have flooding issues after winter melt and heavy rain storms. Ron was also granted a historical loan for a piece of property in Oshkosh that wasn't on the county historical map. His kids needed a business to run and he made it happen. Shortly after a White House meeting in February of 2020, Ron and his wife sold a 20 million share of their company and a couple days later news of the meeting and US Covid outbreak became public. At one time before his election his wife's company was the largest employer of inmates in the county. Employees made $2-3 per hour and 12 hour shifts. Ron looked out for Ron, I'm sure this is pretty common place in politics.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My state doesn't even ask for ID's when getting murder shots. How are they going to tell the CDC who's gotten the death juice? You could literally go to every different Walgreens in your city and get as many "free" homicide injections as you want in a single day. And they won't aspirate the syringe, so you're likely to get kill potion to go straight to your blood stream, then to your heart, each time.
He finally came out of his hole again

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
5F21B86B-6119-4FC6-980E-CD4B556B2A2D.gif

Poop Head

Judge me.
They want us to volunteer in the warehouses, package delivery etc.. Coincidence?
Your theory is definitely possible, definitely after January. Right now theyre just trying to get any hands they can to move boxes cuz were short staffed everywhere, and they know theyre not gonna get very many seasonal employees this year.