Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You can ride with Donald, Tucker and I to get your booster shot if you’re worried that your first two vaccine shots didn’t work.
You see, the microchips they put in the vaccines only activate your immunity when they are around other vaccinated people with the microchip. It operates on 4g.

That's why the unvaccinated are a risk to the vaccinated....

BigGuy2732

Good for you!

Good for you! you! Enjoy not working at UPS. I wish I didn't need the money and benefits UPS gives me.
I’ve got four kids with a fifth on the way. I absolutely do need this job, but burning in Hell or keeping the job are the options, and I live for Jesus Christ, and His Providence. Some people just don’t believe in anything at all. Most people value comfort, but comfort leads souls to Hell. I am here for a blip in time, this life means nothing to me other than a means to attain my eternal salvation.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’ve got four kids with a fifth on the way. I absolutely do need this job, but burning in Hell or keeping the job are the options, and I live for Jesus Christ, and His Providence. Some people just don’t believe in anything at all. Most people value comfort, but comfort leads souls to Hell. I am here for a blip in time, this life means nothing to me other than a means to attain my eternal salvation.
When people choose to not believe in God, they don’t believe in nothing, they believe in anything

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I believe in nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Relatives?
bc50aaf690566a28bdebd762abeacddf.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How is it unconstitutional.
You haven't even read the Executive Order.

Read the Executive Order and get back to me.
[/QUOTE
He’s not a king dude, just he signs an executive order doesn’t automatically make it legal. They couldn’t mandate the polio vax. back in the day and that was a genuine emergency. This isn’t even a real vaccine