Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
They have no problem putting a needle to everyone's head and telling them they can't work if they don't get the vaccine as an "incentive". Why not just tell big pharma they better make the vaccine or else?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The irony here is, with our last POTUS, all people had to do was not look at Twitter, but they complained about it in spades and engaged the opportunity.

Now, you don't really get any true1st person content and this is what you get.
A senile maroon that can’t take questions

margaritaville

If the Vax is safe like that child hair sniffer biden says. Then UPS and Pfizer should both sign a paper that says if i suffer any consequences from the vax i am entilted to millions. Since i already know someone that is 23 that got mycardotis from the vax. Why are pharma companies immune from suing? If it's so safe it should be no big deal to allow people to sue for complications or death. Since there shouldn't be any.

UnionStrong

If the Vax is safe like that child hair sniffer biden says. Then UPS and Pfizer should both sign a paper that says if i suffer any consequences from the vax i am entilted to millions. Since i already know someone that is 23 that got mycardotis from the vax. Why are pharma companies immune from suing? If it's so safe it should be no big deal to allow people to sue for complications or death. Since there shouldn't be any.
They’re burying all the reports of side effects

UnionStrong

Ya i literally know someone that got mycardotis from it that is young and healthy. Like it's right in my face. Comapred to not knowing anyone that died of covid. I have been around thousands of people and in crowded bars all of the last year and feeling fine.
I’m not worried. I take my vitamin D and Zinc, along with a multivitamin. If a get it there’s treatments available. I refuse to live in fear, never have.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
705178_6n9q42kqvdglenw (1).png

Ruby1

I cannot believe it took to page 7 on this thread to find a couple people posting that have a brain. Thank you for that! Talk about unbelievably self destructive posts on this subject. Hopeful just armchair warriors. Honestly cannot imagine our UPS driver not being vaccinated. How awful to think if he got "full blown Covid," that many could lose him. Dreadful. You suffer severely. You are not right again in most cases, if you survive. Heck as children most of us (I'd like to think) had to get school vaccinations ie DTaP, IPV, MMR, Varicella (chicken pox). In some lines of work you are required to get a 3 series Hep A and there are many other types of vaccines out there depending for example, on your immune system etc. As a kid I recall our neighbor was a polio survivor with leg-length discrepancy. It is a life long crippling disease. Terrible things happen when you do not get vaccinated which certainly normally do not out weigh disease. Even as we age many of us get Flu shots and Shingles shots. So yes! Why not the Covid shot? Make the right decision for yourself. Remember, you might only get one shot at it, per se. It can be a death sentence and not a nice quick one either, which means it could be curtains! Sayonara! Or as my niece would say, see ya wouldn't want to be ya! No truer words were spoken. From March 26, 2020 thru May 25, 2020, we lost 4 in 9 weeks. To date, we have not recovered properly, let alone fully. Three were the males in our family who meant the most, plus our precious 19 year old Molly. Very unpleasant. If you antivaxxers think you are 1/16 as important or wonderful as our men/family members were, then think about, because you are just another number if you get it. All of ours passed away before shots were available and when hospitals and funeral homes had their doors closed. For the most part they died alone without family. There is nothing more horrid and gut wrenching. It's just a shot, if you can, get it. JMHO from 1166 O-MO @ # Ruby1.