Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Nah
Give up a $110,000 a year job with great benefits because you don’t want a safe and effective shot.
It's too early to know if it's safe or not.

If it's effective, why do I need to get it? Let the people concerned about the virus get it instead. I already had the Delta variant. My immunity is good enough for me.

Nah
You suffer severely. You are not right again in most cases, if you survive.
In most cases people make a full recovery. In many cases, people who have it don't even realize it.
Heck as children most of us (I'd like to think) had to get school vaccinations ie DTaP, IPV, MMR, Varicella (chicken pox). In some lines of work you are required to get a 3 series Hep A and there are many other types of vaccines out there depending for example, on your immune system etc.
Vaccines that went through the regular approval process and weren't rushed, based on existing vaccine technology/science. These mRNA shots are brand new. And they were rushed. I need at least a few years before I trust them.

I'm not going to believe they're safe just because the government said so. And the fact that everyone pushing them sounds like a robot only adds to my distrust. "They're safe and effective." How do you know they're safe? They haven't even been available for a year yet. If they cause cancer, for example, that will take years to manifest. If they're effective, why do I need it? I have natural immunity, and even if I didn't, that's my risk to take.

"But they're safe and effective."

Robots.
As a kid I recall our neighbor was a polio survivor with leg-length discrepancy. It is a life long crippling disease.
But COVID, in the vast majority of cases, is not.

Ruby1

In most cases people make a full recovery. In many cases, people who have it don't even realize it.

Vaccines that went through the regular approval process and weren't rushed, based on existing vaccine technology/science. These mRNA shots are brand new. And they were rushed. I need at least a few years before I trust them.

I'm not going to believe they're safe just because the government said so. And the fact that everyone pushing them sounds like a robot only adds to my distrust. "They're safe and effective." How do you know they're safe? They haven't even been available for a year yet. If they cause cancer, for example, that will take years to manifest. If they're effective, why do I need it? I have natural immunity, and even if I didn't, that's my risk to take.

Robots.

Our family would be happy to have you dead from Covid and our people alive. JS

Ruby1

RE:

Robots.

In most cases people make a full recovery. In many cases, people who have it don't even realize it. HA! Tell that to the 4.6 mil who are in refrigerator trucks and thrown in mass graves around the world. WOW. Let me guess you were also at the Capital riots!

Ruby1

Robots.

But COVID, in the vast majority of cases, is not. Yeah well tell that to a guy I grew up with, his name Scott Krupinski, there is a STL MO news article online about his ordeal. But it only briefly touches on it. His wife had videos etc on their FB. Neither look like they did prior to his hospitalization. Aged the hell out of them both and he will never be the same. I see him walk / stumble around town, trying to keep healthy by exercising.
Talk about so many that remain uneducated and clueless. Which is quite fine. Yet so little time for.
I just don't think anyone should have to pick up the hospital tab and anything thereafter for these folks who don't get vaccinated, unless you have a true medical reason for example, prone to blood clots, could be one reason.
Good luck to the naysayers. I'll take what little protection the shot may hold as opposed to not and follow what need be. I do not have a death wish. I have a lot to live for and a lot to give in life. Not to mention, that personally, I've seen enough death in such a short period of time that I have had quite enough hideousness, negativity and sadness. Regardless, everyone else can definitely do as they please. Life. It CAN be a choice. Choose wisely or the virus may just choose you!

Ruby1

“Take the shot! I care about you so much I typed out a whole page about why you need the shot. Take the shot and live! But also, I would be pretty happy if you were dead because I disagree with you.” —Janie Liberal
Technically it would be called natural selection.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
God permits the evil of vaccination to exist, He does not endorse it. Aborted fetal cells are in use on every single covid vaccine. You’re attached to evil and you should repent before it’s too late.
Buddha says everyone should get the vaccine. He would crush your god.

The Driver

I drive.
here's some incentive for you, "it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you're a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt"
Granting companies immunity from legal action is standard practice in many emergencies to give them incentives to take massive financial risk to manufacture and test a life-saving product like these vaccines.

BigGuy2732

Why do they go to the hospital? It's just the sniffles. Maybe the Prayer Warriors should just go to church and light a candle. Leave the ICU beds to someone who really needs them.

Hospitalizations are way up in Israel, an 85 percent double vaxxed country, something like 25 percent has had their third shot.

The vaccine is not as effective as they led you to believe, which is why your whipped ass is going to be getting one every 6 months lmao

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Freedom comes with sacrifice. It's what are country was founded on. I guess money is more important. Glad you were not around in 1776
Without money, treasure and arms from France, the Continental Army gets waxed by the British. We would still be bowing to the Queen.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Hospitalizations are way up in Israel, an 85 percent double vaxxed country, something like 25 percent has had their third shot.

The vaccine is not as effective as they led you to believe, which is why your whipped ass is going to be getting one every 6 months lmao
Say it ain't so. Hospitalization way up in the homeland of your religion? Guessing praying ain't helping.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Say it ain't so. Hospitalization way up in the homeland of your religion? Guessing praying ain't helping.
How do you know his religion? Maybe because every post he makes is “ god abortion god abortion god abortion “? Bet he’s fun to be around

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Some of our unvaccinated union brothers and sisters think they will teach the government a lesson and refused to be tested.

It will be interesting to see how fast they get tested after no paychecks come in...
OOPS!!! You freedom fighters will be out there alone. No pay, no insurance! That takes GUTS! Bravo!