Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Maybe he just knows his audience. You do trust the NIH, don’t you?
I don’t really look at it that way, I was just making a smart ass post. I’m well aware that any health outlet is capable of making poor decision; capable of giving bad information.
Bottom line: That bill Nye video breaks it t friend down.
Nobody can rebuttal that.
Go ahead. Prove him wrong.

Box Ox

I don’t really look at it that way, I was just making a smart ass post. I’m well aware that any health outlet is capable of making poor decision; capable of giving bad information.
Bottom line: That bill Nye video breaks it t friend down.
Nobody can rebuttal that.
Go ahead. Prove him wrong.

4C95FB2C-A9A2-4677-9E29-7179C37B9A86.jpeg

sandinya

Perfect time to quit ...sorry to all you guys who had too many kids or spent too much money on toys 😂
🧔✊
First and foremost, DON'T QUIT. If it comes to that, make them fire you. Secondly, maybe we could have some compassion for those being put in this situation. Why in the world the nasty sarcasm??? I'm sure there are many who just make ends meet with their paycheck without unnecessary spending.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
First and foremost, DON'T QUIT. If it comes to that, make them fire you. Secondly, maybe we could have some compassion for those being put in this situation. Why in the world the nasty sarcasm??? I'm sure there are many who just make ends meet with their paycheck without unnecessary spending.

People use humor to deal with uncomfortable situations. It's healthy, don't read too much into it.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I’m talking about RPCD only , all other employees don’t matter.

lol!!
✊🧔

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I cannot believe it took to page 7 on this thread to find a couple people posting that have a brain. Thank you for that! Talk about unbelievably self destructive posts on this subject. Hopeful just armchair warriors. Honestly cannot imagine our UPS driver not being vaccinated. How awful to think if he got "full blown Covid," that many could lose him. Dreadful. You suffer severely. You are not right again in most cases, if you survive. Heck as children most of us (I'd like to think) had to get school vaccinations ie DTaP, IPV, MMR, Varicella (chicken pox). In some lines of work you are required to get a 3 series Hep A and there are many other types of vaccines out there depending for example, on your immune system etc. As a kid I recall our neighbor was a polio survivor with leg-length discrepancy. It is a life long crippling disease. Terrible things happen when you do not get vaccinated which certainly normally do not out weigh disease. Even as we age many of us get Flu shots and Shingles shots. So yes! Why not the Covid shot? Make the right decision for yourself. Remember, you might only get one shot at it, per se. It can be a death sentence and not a nice quick one either, which means it could be curtains! Sayonara! Or as my niece would say, see ya wouldn't want to be ya! No truer words were spoken. From March 26, 2020 thru May 25, 2020, we lost 4 in 9 weeks. To date, we have not recovered properly, let alone fully. Three were the males in our family who meant the most, plus our precious 19 year old Molly. Very unpleasant. If you antivaxxers think you are 1/16 as important or wonderful as our men/family members were, then think about, because you are just another number if you get it. All of ours passed away before shots were available and when hospitals and funeral homes had their doors closed. For the most part they died alone without family. There is nothing more horrid and gut wrenching. It's just a shot, if you can, get it. JMHO from 1166 O-MO @ # Ruby1.

You know the first polio shots actually gave thousands of kids polio? It's referred to as the "Cutter Incident". What's more, the exact same thing is happening in Africa right now. They are having a massive outbreak of polio caused by their poorly made vaccines, and the vaccinated are driving mutations of polio to the point that the vaccine isn't stopping polio anymore. Does any of that ring a bell? Probably not, since you are only repeating false talking points from CNN, that's probably where you are getting your info. You probably haven't heard about why we are seeing variants popping up. It's due to massive vaccination campaigns during a point of high pathogenic pressure (an outbreak). It's especially bad when you have a leaky vaccine, like mRNA vaccines are, where the vaccinated person can still contract and transmit the virus. The vaccine is tailored to the main strain, so the variants that aren't stopped by the vaccine spread more easily. All you dopes getting vaccinated during a pandemic, are the ones literally killing grandma. If you just let grandma get the vaccine, and let the virus spread naturally amongst the low risk population, like the real experts were saying over a year ago, we wouldn't be in this mess.
Our family would be happy to have you dead from Covid and our people alive. JS

Let's revisit this after your 14th booster, and all the other, new mRNA vaccines you will have to get every 6 months.

But COVID, in the vast majority of cases, is not. Yeah well tell that to a guy I grew up with, his name Scott Krupinski, there is a STL MO news article online about his ordeal. But it only briefly touches on it. His wife had videos etc on their FB. Neither look like they did prior to his hospitalization. Aged the hell out of them both and he will never be the same. I see him walk / stumble around town, trying to keep healthy by exercising.
Talk about so many that remain uneducated and clueless. Which is quite fine. Yet so little time for.
I just don't think anyone should have to pick up the hospital tab and anything thereafter for these folks who don't get vaccinated, unless you have a true medical reason for example, prone to blood clots, could be one reason.
Good luck to the naysayers. I'll take what little protection the shot may hold as opposed to not and follow what need be. I do not have a death wish. I have a lot to live for and a lot to give in life. Not to mention, that personally, I've seen enough death in such a short period of time that I have had quite enough hideousness, negativity and sadness. Regardless, everyone else can definitely do as they please. Life. It CAN be a choice. Choose wisely or the virus may just choose you!

You wanted socialized medicine, now you want to pick and choose who can get treatment. Lol. The cognitive dissonance... Anyone who is smart who needs help will seek it from people who don't have an incentive to kill them. Also, since you brought up people who had a hard time with covid, let's talk about all the young, healthy people, all developing the same rare disorders a short time after getting vaccinated, some dying, then to have it be determined they died of "natural causes". Ok, sure. Lol.

I especially like the guy who started clotting, had to have his leg amputated, and still recommends people get vaccinated. That's a sign of mental illness, I call it "battered vaxxers syndrome". You are a vaxxsimp. Probably a pharma shill, paid to spread pro vaxx misinformation on social media.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Well, I like you positive take on it! : ) Have to say the humor completely escaped me.

It helps if you get to know other posters personalities. I think mech-lift believes most of what he posts, but puts it in extreme terms, or exaggerates, for comedic effect. I'm generally the same way, but I adapt my style to the situation.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It’s going to be held up in court for a while, works it way to the Supreme Court, they smack Joe Biden like the :censored2: authoritarian he is, remind him about federalism.

UPS could go ahead with their own vaccine mandate and risk getting sued by individuals. The leftist regime already exempted health conditions and religious reasons for federal employees. They aren’t setting a very strong mandate from the jump. They know this is going to fail imo.

27 states are going to join together to file a writ of certiorari directly to the Supreme Court to have them hear the case directly, since this is a states government case against the federal government, the Supreme Court has original jurisdiction.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And if everyone just caves as you're suggesting, then this "mandate" will be only the beginning.

Well, somewhere in the middle, but it certainly won't stop there. All these people bowing to power will have a lot more problems than a paycheck and health coverage if the rest of us don't take those risks on their behalf. They're just cowards who are looking for people to agree with them and validate their cowardice. It's all good, still plenty of people who are aware of what's going on and won't accept it. Everyone else can thank us later.