Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Box Ox

“We found that cotton masks, surgical masks, and N95 masks all have a protective effect with respect to the transmission of infective droplets/aerosols of SARS-CoV-2“
You mean this NIH study? 😎

Your study was published in October, 2020. The one @DriveInDriveOut pointed to was published this month. Seems the NIH has learned some things over the past 11 months.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You're acting like an idiot.
We both know you are better than this.
Idiot?

If I don't want the vaccine I take the stupid test. If I test positive I get free time off- PAID! My family comes first. It's not about me.

Not submitting to testing most likely will lead to self induced layoff without benefits. What is the company to do?

Vote differently next time if you are butt hurt. Maybe a court will change things, but until then, it is what it is.

Wally

Your study was published in October, 2020. The one @DriveInDriveOut pointed to was published this month. Seems the NIH has learned some things over the past 11 months.
Lol

ynW8j5HymHW0.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“We found that cotton masks, surgical masks, and N95 masks all have a protective effect with respect to the transmission of infective droplets/aerosols of SARS-CoV-2“
You mean this NIH study? 😎
LMFAO, that little simulation says they don't work.

And the real world study I linked to confirms that they don't.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
The screenshot was there for idiots who didn't realize the words above it were a hyperlink.

Carry on.
This article?
“ Public mask wearing is most effective at reducing spread of the virus when compliance is high. Given the current shortages of medical masks, we recommend the adoption of public cloth mask wearing, as an effective form of source control, in conjunction with existing hygiene, distancing, and contact tracing strategies.”
Carry on 😎

Wally

Conclusions

There was no reduction in per-population daily mortality, hospital bed, ICU bed, or ventilator occupancy of COVID-19-positive patients attributable to the implementation of a mask-wearing mandate.

Wally

This article?
“ Public mask wearing is most effective at reducing spread of the virus when compliance is high. Given the current shortages of medical masks, we recommend the adoption of public cloth mask wearing, as an effective form of source control, in conjunction with existing hygiene, distancing, and contact tracing strategies.”
Carry on 😎
The conclusion was mask wearing did not help as a control. It must be the other things mentioned.