Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It's safe and effective beep boop beep.

Wear a mask.
Get vaccinated.
Maintain social distancing.
Trust the science.
Compliance is mandatory.
We're all in this together.

npc.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Has anyone figured out why being unvaccinated puts vaccinated people "at risk"?

Like, whats the science?
Yes, I will be happy to explain it to you.
With the unvaccinated taking up 98% of hospital beds, they are putting vaccinated people at risk of dying from heart attacks, strokes, any of the thousands of other reasons people go to a hospital.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yes, I will be happy to explain it to you.
With the unvaccinated taking up 98% of hospital beds, they are putting vaccinated people at risk of dying from heart attacks, strokes, any of the thousands of other reasons people go to a hospital.

Unfortunately that's all a lie. The unvaccinated aren't taking up that many beds, and of the ones that are taking up beds many aren't there for covid. I'll let you believe what you want about breakhrough case hospitaliizations, but the reality probably doesn't match.

The true threats to people's health is the belief that they are entitled to medical treatment, so they can make whatever bad decisions they want, and the healthcare system will be there to save their butts from themselves. Next, It's the terrible government response that has caused most of the medical shortages. Then there's the utter mismanagement of healthcare resources across the country, exacerbating shortages. Now, we have the vaccine mandates, which are causing many medical workers to leave their jobs. But yes, unvaccinated people are clearly the problem. Lol.