Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Really?
Do you have a close relative that is a RN and knows what's going on in area hospitals?
Didn't think so.
Hope this helps.
Screenshot_20210912-194045_Samsung Internet.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"We are reviewing the Executive Order and what it means for UPS and our people," company spokesman Jim Mayer wrote in an email to The Courier Journal. "We do not have anything to share right now."

Share deez nutz.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I believe COVID qualifies as a force majeure event and the company can mandate jabs or unpaid LOA's.
Considering the amount of business UPS does with the USA, I would not be surprised if UPS complies.

Bumbling Biden and Lying Fauci will probably urge their "news" outlets to run scare pieces of people struggling to breathe...

LOL.......A clip called "How COVID attacks the unvaccinated" is currently playing on ABC "News". It shows a 75 year old lady dying of something...they claim it's COVID and then a Dr. came on and said the unvaxxed were begging for the jab when they were admitted...

We'll be inundated with scare ads.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I believe COVID qualifies as a force majeure event and the company can mandate jabs or unpaid LOA's.
Considering the amount of business does with the USA, I would not be surprised if UPS complies.

Bumbling Biden and Lying Fauci will probably urge their "news" outlets to run scare pieces of people struggling to breathe...

LOL.......A clip called "How COVID attacks the unvaccinated" is currently playing on ABC "News". It shows a 75 year old lady dying of something...they claim it's COVID and then a Dr. came on and said the unvaxxed were begging for the jab when they were admitted...

We'll be inundated with scare ads.
UPS hustles untaxed cigarettes across state lines they don’t care what Biden says LOL

GOD I LOVE UPS

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me
The vaccine has a 0.6% of creating a severe reaction (reactions that require immediate hospilization, due to symptoms that could cause death) vs the death rate of covid being 0.02%. You can't make this stuff up, it's on the CDC website. Literally 1000s times higher magnitude from dying from the "prevention" vs the disease.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I hear you, but when has UPS not done something that was favored by the politicians in power at the time?
If ups tries to force it what do you think will happen to them especially the labor problems before this mandate?Do you think the stock will tank?