Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

freehoodies

Whatever, it’s a free society. Don’t want a job? Don’t want to fly, go to sporting events, concerts , cruises, other countries, it’s your freedom of choice. It’s not forced, it’s a decision.
Don’t want to have any employees? Want to only employ pencil wristed purple haired bi-curious gender nonconforming tweens? Want to watch small contractors with teams of less than 100 scab away all of that union bargaining power?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Longer that foreclosure proceedings.

They can't even start foreclosure until you're 9 months behind on payments, and most lenders are offering assistance due to the pandemic. It can take about another year after that to foreclose.

I don't have to worry about that though. I'll be able to pay off my house with my lump sum pension pay out and have enough left over to buy a commercial property to run my business out of. Everyone else will be ok with all the job openings that welfare slobs don't want. The question is, will your pension fund be able handle the millions upon millions of simultaneous pay outs? Better support your coworkers, or you'll be working 'til a break through case of covid gets you, and the understaffed hospital you end up in puts you on a ventilator and gives you morphine until you drown in your own mucus.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The vaccine has a 0.6% of creating a severe reaction (reactions that require immediate hospilization, due to symptoms that could cause death) vs the death rate of covid being 0.02%. You can't make this stuff up, it's on the CDC website. Literally 1000s times higher magnitude from dying from the "prevention" vs the disease.

One death is too many.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Don’t want to have any employees? Want to only employ pencil wristed purple haired bi-curious gender nonconforming tweens? Want to watch small contractors with teams of less than 100 scab away all of that union bargaining power?
We are a relic of the past the woke weirdos can take the company to the next level🤣🤣🤣

freehoodies

"We are reviewing the Executive Order and what it means for UPS and our people," company spokesman Jim Mayer wrote in an email to The Courier Journal. "We do not have anything to share right now."

Share deez nutz.
Remember they can’t qualify for federal contracts unless they establish a drug free workplace either.

This is why no UPS drivers smoke pot, use opiates or stimulants, or take prescriptions off label, ever.

Oh and why all states comply with federal illegal alien reporting and deporting laws.

Sanctuary cities? Whats that?

freehoodies

We are a relic of the past the woke weirdos can take the company to the next level🤣🤣🤣
Unfortunately, seeing how much of their paycheck goes to taxes will start transforming them into conservatives at lightning speed.

But they have a natural defense mechanism, only working long enough to qualify for unemployment.

Redvet94

And by the way these beds wouldn't be filling up if covid patients were treated before they got to the hospital. There is such a thing as monochromal antibody treatments but they're not spreading that news too much. My wife had it done last week as a precaution.