Black Friday

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Second on the seniority list and yet somehow was forced to work yesterday. Walked off some long ass driveways and pretty much moved like a sloth all day. Hopefully I'm 2-3 hours over plan. 108 stops, 11 hours.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I can't believe you all are still using numbers for routes.

My route may be 17F but as far as PAL label it's going to be a name. Like Hawk or King. This cut down on misloads big time when it was implemented.
We had the option to name it something like BALS or whatever. The new system they are forcing will no longer allow it.

Box Ox

Our EAMs had a 90 minute relaxed commit time.

Good. Couldn't imagine paying a fortune and a half for a tiny EAM package and have it show up end of day. Especially while Johnny Customer is calling in demanding his "important" Ground package from QVC RIGHT NOW.

OMSes be like, "OMG I'm scared of the man on the phone. Please break off and deliver!" Lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You shouldn't even joke about that. (post #57)

Drivers still try and do it, on route.

And lets face it.... is the millennial generation, getting any smarter ??

They are the future of UPS.

The "inside joke" was I was asked to run off an EAM and directed to sheet it before I left the building. The EAM ended up being 3 minutes late-----would have been less had I caught all of the lights----but showed as being delivered 3 minutes early.

The consignee was waiting for me to show up and couldn't have cared less that I was 3 minutes "late".

StoptheAct1212

Black friday is the best work day of the year.... every one else is out crazy shopping and we work.... i go to work and work, no milking..... $900+ day sounds fair.