Black Friday

Ghost in the Darkness

We were told we needed to make every effort to be back by 8 hrs. Dispatches have been horrible all week, and ever since the summer weeks when cover drivers work through their lunches and deliver to mailboxes to make themselves feel like someone is very impressed with their idiocy.
One day we were told to be more cautious and slow down after an accident the previous day due to drifting snow. The day after that we were told how pathetic we all are for being over allowed in the center as a whole (but no accidents).
It took a few days but management finally realized letting us keep the helper for longer meant less EC's at the end of the day. They ride that EC thing as long as they can. Meanwhile customers complain, & we can't get everything delivered because they give us a curfew. We did catch up finally and only a few volunteers are working Saturday. We are in for a diseasterous peak season with or without more snow.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just watched one of our cover drivers make a delivery to my complex. He literally sprinted from the package car to the delivery point. I tossed him a bottled water as he sprinted back to the package car, leading him like a WR running a post pattern.

Just watched one of our cover drivers make a delivery to my complex. He literally sprinted from the package car to the delivery point. I tossed him a bottled water as he sprinted back to the package car, leading him like a WR running a post pattern.
Keep practicing, the Jets or Bills may need your services.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why play games? You'll get it back when you file.

...or you could have some of it now and a little bit less in April....

My Christmas shopping is done-----just one item for my granddaughter on extended backorder on amazon----but for those of you who are not done or are just starting the extra $200-500 would come in handy.

If you do plan on adjusting your W-4 you must do it no later than two days before your normal pay date, which means if you get paid on Fridays you must do it no later than Wednesday.

I increase my with holdings to 9 and then reset it to 1.

...or you could have some of it now and a little bit less in April....

My Christmas shopping is done-----just one item for my granddaughter on extended backorder on amazon----but for those of you who are not done or are just starting the extra $200-500 would come in handy.

If you do plan on adjusting your W-4 you must do it no later than two days before your normal pay date, which means if you get paid on Fridays you must do it no later than Wednesday.

I increase my with holdings to 9 and then reset it to 1.
I owe money every April 15.

MC0493

Way to dip in their deep pockets brother.
Only 140 here which included a few misroutes..... pickups are always minimal.......nice truck wash upon return.....no commit yesterday as well.......11.5+ hours......double time......double time!!
And I'll be returning for a little more candy in a few hours on time and a half.

And I can't help but to mention that I thought about you UPSTATE quite often yesterday taking my much needed piss breaks. But he was fondly in my thoughts as I pushed mud for a solid 10 minutes after that monstrous Turkey Day feast that needed releasing. :)
And why was he in my thoughts.....because unlike him.......I GET PAID for an "ACT OF GOD"!!!! :):)

Not Much dipping from me, i've only been around about a year.