BLM means WHAT ????

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
She must be Catholic!
Yes they very often chant curses about police officers with black wings over their altar.....

CullorsRitual_CIDI_us.jpg

Poop Head

Judge me.
These ppl are so extra abnormally weird that it makes me wonder if they've been pulled out of a cave deep in the mountains of Area51... because I've never met anyone quite this weird in the regular world lol. Where they come from is a mystery to me
Yet, im a racist :censored2: for saying all people should obey the law and respect the police.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Any of you black lives matter supporters wanna step up to the plate and defend this weird ass occult crap that the founder of BLM, Patrisse Cullors, is practicing in this video?

View attachment 311820

Seriously, WTF.
These evil people are friend*d in the head.
Just think, there are wacky people who would pay to watch that and think it was so moving and profound, while the rest of us normal people would just laugh our butts off. Lol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
While shredding paper into a pile. Lol.

“Patrisse Cullors is one of the most important artistic voices of our time.” Lol.
She's shredding a copy of the LA police budget, chanting an African hex in front of an altar with dark wings hung above it, while wearing a shirt that says "black magic" on it.

Literally cosplaying as an African witch doctor trying to put a curse on law enforcement officers.

Black lives matter supporters are mentally ill.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
These ppl are so extra abnormally weird that it makes me wonder if they've been pulled out of a cave deep in the mountains of Area51... because I've never met anyone quite this weird in the regular world lol. Where they come from is a mystery to me
American Liberal Colleges (ALC)

trickpony1

Please, come and get us. lol The way things are going here, not sure how much longer we will be able to take it.

You could be the founders of Black Behavior Matters, an outreach organization that teachs youngsters not to do illegal/stupid things that cause the Po Po to arrest them hence starting the sequence of resisting arrest and the consequences.

You and Cheryl will go down in history!!

Box Ox

Hmmm...
Okay I guess.
Government funded free tickets to somalia?

Liberia would probably be a good option for them if 83% of its population weren’t living below the international poverty line as of 2015.

“Liberia began as a settlement of the American Colonization Society (ACS), who believed black people would face better chances for freedom and prosperity in Africa than in the United States.[7] The country declared its independence on July 26, 1847.”

Maybe they’d build Wakanda in their black separatist nation state since the whites would no longer be holding them down. But I have my doubts.

955C0084-4A38-4B7A-9516-0C62E845B0D0.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Fricking animals. The cop shot and killed a teenager who shot at him first. So what, he’s just supposed to stand there and wave?
GOOD, GOOD!
That picked up another 1% for Trump!

good good Woodchuck.jpg