BLM means WHAT ????

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Look at all those white supremacist agitators.
1603734481950.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

A criminal and an aspiring rapper .

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

A criminal and an aspiring rapper .
But, but, he was probably a former choir boy who helped little old ladies cross the street. he was just misunderstood.

El Correcto

god is dead
There are people out there with the I’m never going back to prison mentality, instead of changing the behavior that sent them there, they charge the police officers that will put them there and kill themselves.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Here we go again. Black man, my city. The shooting was justified. Don't charge at the police with a knife, disobeying orders to drop it, I guarantee you they WON'T shoot you. People protesting this for what? It's not even a black or white issue. How is looting the dollar store and such in your own community helping anything. I apologize on behalf of those fools doing such, as all of us don't act that way.
Just an excuse.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Just an excuse.
I agree. I watched on live TV as the news helicopters filmed the looting and such. People driving up, breaking in to stores, grabbing flat screen tvs, clothing, shoes. Tearing up your own community, dummies. What business will want to open up in your community? What jobs will they be able to provide? How does this get they police to humanize you and deal with you in a kinder way? Act like a fool, get treated as such, full stop.

It will be fine

I agree. I watched on live TV as the news helicopters filmed the looting and such. People driving up, breaking in to stores, grabbing flat screen tvs, clothing, shoes. Tearing up your own community, dummies. What business will want to open up in your community? What jobs will they be able to provide? How does this get they police to humanize you and deal with you in a kinder way? Act like a fool, get treated as such, full stop.
Do you think that goes both ways? Treat people like animals and they’ll act like it.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Now his family is claiming the cops shouldn't have shot him because of his mental health problems.
So the police should reason with someone unreasonable? They gave him an opportunity to drop the knife. He didn't, but charges at the police who were backing away and giving orders. I'd shoot him too. His own family couldn't control him but some stranger cop is supposed to? And if dude was so mentally out of it he belonged institutionalized.