BLM means WHAT ????

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You follow the same narrative as all the other white Christian cuckservatives, trying to justify murder by whataboutism. By the same thinking why is rape so bad?
She’s attempting to point out hypocrisy. And using a bunch of black murders to do it.
Pretty tasteless and backwoods

Box Ox

If BLM truly cared about saving black lives they wouldn't focus solely on the relatively few black lives taken by white police officers.
We all know the whole thing is a farce. Gang related shootings and resisting arrest are totally ignored.

19ukkx.jpg

MAKAVELI

She’s attempting to point out hypocrisy. And using a bunch of black murders to do it.
Pretty tasteless and backwoods
More than tasteless. It's what the backwoods racists perpetuate 24/7. The hypocrisy of her posts is that the black community and BLM movement are in no way, shape or form condoning or justifying black on black violence.

Box Ox

Exactly who I quoted in my post. No need for dramatics. Where am I saying all of black culture is a problem? You're attempting to paint me as a racist imbecile because you don't actually have any material to back yourself up.

Box Ox

You're more concerned with being politically correct than being open to the truth of how the vast majority of black lives could actually be saved. Your and BLM's sole focus on police-related deaths is the coward's way out of actually addressing this issue, which will continue to ravage black communities for years if people aren't willing to address what's actually happening inside them.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You're more concerned with being politically correct than being open to the truth of how the vast majority of black lives could actually be saved. Your and BLM's sole focus on police-related deaths is the coward's way out of actually addressing this issue, which will continue to ravage black communities for years if people aren't willing to address what's actually happening inside them.
BS
There’s making a generalized, racist statement, and there’s making a non racist statement
Own your words and intentions, old man.