BLM means WHAT ????

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Blm guise!!! Mostly peaceful!!
Get off the internet you maroon.
I can’t believe I literally have to spell this out for your little mind that lumps all opposition together
I don’t support those brutal riots where people are dying and the absolute worst of American culture is front and center. It makes me sad.
BLM is a divided entity. The common denominator is a general sense of being fed up with human beings like you who lack sensitivity and fuel the fire.
But there’s a large part of that organization that I want absolutely no part of. I am not in support of militant violence against major cities in America

El Correcto

god is dead
I can’t believe I literally have to spell this out for your little mind that lumps all opposition together
I don’t support those brutal riots where people are dying and the absolute worst of American culture is front and center. It makes me sad.
BLM is a divided entity. The common denominator is a general sense of being fed up with human beings like you who lack sensitivity and fuel the fire.
But there’s a large part of that organization that I want absolutely no part of. I am not in support of militant violence against major cities in America
Guise blm!! Look at the water fountain picture!!
Biggest issue for black Americans is the police who put their lives on the line in the hood also those evil white people!!
Damn them to hell!!
Also I don’t hold radical beliefs, trust me not like those other blm types!!

Mutineer

The media, from a different perspective, is also fueling this sentiment right here.
I think what fuels your sentiment is a misdirected sense of identity, guilt over your misdeeds (real and imagined) and a desire to earn elevated social acceptance.
And remember that what you don’t see in front of you makes up 99.9999999999999 % of the conscious universe, and you do not have every black person in America figured out because you watch some freaking tv.
So I should simply follow your lead and not ever believe what I see and blindly accept the explanations of those who profess to hate me?
I have been to many states and many foreign countries. Yet you think my TV is the sole source of my opinions?

I think you have me confused with someone else.

I think what fuels your sentiment is a misdirected sense of identity, guilt over your misdeeds (real and imagined) and a desire to earn elevated social acceptance.

So I should simply follow your lead and not ever believe what I see and blindly accept the explanations of those who profess to hate me?
I have been to many states and many foreign countries. Yet you think my TV is the sole source of my opinions?

Interesting theories. Sounds like you’re describing a born again Christian 😂
These constant personality assessments have been very informative.
If you are not brainwashed. Than I must assume that you are simply ignorant. You don’t see examples of racism, systemic racism. So you dismiss it. Without even entertaining the thought? Without even listening?
I’m not going to call you racist. I have no reason to. I haven’t seen you make light of Black Death in order to achieve an agenda
I haven’t seen you post derogatory memes that I hope my 1/2 black niece doesn’t see until she is mature enough to handle the loss of innocence
I simply see you as ignorant. And that’s a huge part of the problem. Ignorance.

Mutineer

But there’s a large part of that organization that I want absolutely no part of.
I understand. There are parts of organizations that I feel strongly about which have given me pause. However, I don't believe you can extract the toxic part of blm and still have a viable movement. And you are mistaken if you believe that they don't want you, or someone you care about in a greatly diminished capacity. That's like thinking an elephant won't trample you because you don't use or harvest ivory.
You don’t see examples of racism, systemic racism. So you dismiss it. Without even entertaining the thought? Without even listening?
Incorrect. It is my estimation that Affirmative Action, and all of it's other manifestations are the most perfect examples of systemic racism currently being practiced in the U.S.

You should consider that homo sapiens is an incompatible species in the Utopia you desire.

I understand. There are parts of organizations that I feel strongly about which have given me pause. However, I don't believe you can extract the toxic part of blm and still have a viable movement. And you are mistaken if you believe that they don't want you, or someone you care about in a greatly diminished capacity. That's like thinking an elephant won't trample you because you don't use or harvest ivory.

Incorrect. It is my estimation that Affirmative Action, and all of it's other manifestations are the most perfect examples of systemic racism currently being practiced in the U.S.

You should consider that homo sapiens is an incompatible species in the Utopia you desire.
Ignorance.
Utopia? Human decency?
It’s like Nike.
Just Do It

Poop Head

Judge me.

Boom!!

Poop Head

Judge me.

@Mutineer 2024

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Interesting theories. Sounds like you’re describing a born again Christian 😂
These constant personality assessments have been very informative.
If you are not brainwashed. Than I must assume that you are simply ignorant. You don’t see examples of racism, systemic racism. So you dismiss it. Without even entertaining the thought? Without even listening?
I’m not going to call you racist. I have no reason to. I haven’t seen you make light of Black Death in order to achieve an agenda
I haven’t seen you post derogatory memes that I hope my 1/2 black niece doesn’t see until she is mature enough to handle the loss of innocence
I simply see you as ignorant. And that’s a huge part of the problem. Ignorance.
Do you support the NBA?

floridays

You backwoods racists don't care about the innocent locals. You only care about your racist narrative.
Kinda like, "Snitches get stitches?"

Why don't the innocent locals start caring about themselves? That's not a character assessment, it is a legitimate question. When you refuse to answer it, I'll answer it for you.

floridays

Do you support the NBA?
jock strap.jpg
? Naw, smelly business.

vantexan

Appears the people at the top of BLM used that sense of being fed up to get people to riot so they could milk millions out of Corporate America. So much so that a co-founder has spent millions on real estate for herself and just announced she's retiring from BLM to pursue other interests. Bottom line, people, including virtue signaling white liberals, got used. The more things change, the more they stay the same.