BLM means WHAT ????

Mutineer

Here you are categorizing ALL of black culture as a problem.
I would offer that since the decline of the Harlem Renaissance, it flattens and trends mostly downhill from there.

Add to that the decline of manufacturing in the U.S. and the resulting, subsequent decline in the guilds, trades, and employer/government sponsored apprentice programs have dragged everybody's "culture" down further still. Absolutely including black culture.

Ask yourself: who/what do you think is to blame for that?
It’s unfortunate you choose to focus on the worst aspect of black america
When the worst aspects are the parts that are condoned, excused, enabled, glorified, and celebrated what would one expect most of the "focus" to be upon?

I am reminded of a scantily clad, beautiful young woman who sadly complains that "there aren't any gentlemen anymore and men only want me for my body!"

And that is simply because that is the ONLY thing she appears to be offering!
Kind of like those neighborhoods in the woods with no street signs, meth houses and a bunch of hicks with guns
Except for the 'meth houses', and long before the hordes of rich, white liberals descended upon my area, that is an accurate depiction of a large period of my life.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
When the worst aspects are the parts that are condoned, excused, enabled, glorified, and celebrated what would one expect most of the "focus" to be upon?

I am reminded of a scantily clad, beautiful young woman who sadly complains that "there aren't any gentlemen anymore and men only want me for my body!"

And that is simply because that is the ONLY thing she appears to be offering!
#1 the mainstream media has and always will glorify violence and hatred because IT SELLS

#2 that is your honest assessment of black culture?
Better turn your tv off. No more watching sports for you

Box Ox

El Correcto

god is dead
The gangster disciples in this video probably killed more black men combined than all of America’s police force last year.
I’m waiting for blm to step in and demand action against them, maybe fund some anti-gang task forces.

El Correcto

god is dead
You can’t have dr Seuss books you :censored2:ing racist scum bags, that’ll harm minorities.
Now let’s all go to YouTube and celebrate minorities murdering the :censored2: out of each other.

El Correcto

god is dead
Don’t you dare hint at wu han coronavirus lab being responsible for the pandemic in the comment sections!! But feel free to drop your gang affiliation or silly comments about someone these people plan on killing.

Mutineer

#1 the mainstream media has and always will glorify violence and hatred because IT SELLS

#2 that is your honest assessment of black culture?
Better turn your tv off. No more watching sports for you
#1 Oh. With that realization maybe it crosses yer mind that the mainstream media may be a much bigger part of the problem than so-called "institutional racism"?

#2 That is my assessment so far. My TV is a misery box. I don't watch it much. And I have never followed sports. I kinda' wish there was a way to program my TV to not pick those channels up.

You can’t have dr Seuss books you *ing racist scum bags, that’ll harm minorities.
Now let’s all go to YouTube and celebrate minorities murdering the * out of each other.
You lump so many things that you don’t like together. It’s incredible
I’m just a dude sensitive about racism (I have my reasons) and according to you I cancelled Seuss and raised gas prices

#1 Oh. With that realization maybe it crosses yer mind that the mainstream media may be a much bigger part of the problem than so-called "institutional racism?
Ironically
The media, from a different perspective, is also fueling this sentiment right here.
Watch what you believe old man
And remember that what you don’t see in front of you makes up 99.9999999999999 % of the conscious universe, and you do not have every black person in America figured out because you watch some freaking tv.

El Correcto

god is dead
You lump so many things that you don’t like together. It’s incredible
I’m just a dude sensitive about racism (I have my reasons) and according to you I cancelled Seuss and raised gas prices
You support radicals because you are brainwashed. Have a little humility you drunk :censored2: and realize you don’t know what you are speaking about.
Now run and get your water fountain picture boy and don’t forget to drop that WP on your way out to ring up daddy.

You support radicals because you are brainwashed. Have a little humility you drunk *

on your way out to ring up daddy.
Is it bad that I am friends with my dad?
Lol you people are weird
And dude I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve drank in the last year 😂 I quit chewing and I can’t drink without wanting chew
Also, I don’t “support radicals”
Anything else bud?