BLM means WHAT ????

BeefiestMass

Look how unpunished this man is. He is celebrating that long ass sentence he just got and his new “life”.
Re-read my post. Check on him in a year, he'll be over it.
I'm not saying people don't deserve to be punished or that incarceration is useless. I'm saying long sentences are ineffective punishments.
Have you ever served a prison sentence?

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve seen multiple people come out of prison and do a complete :censored2:ing 180 with their lives never wanting to go back.
The ones that did go back were drug addicts, heroin who end up stealing to get their fix.

El Correcto

god is dead
Re-read my post. Check on him in a year, he'll be over it.
I'm not saying people don't deserve to be punished or that incarceration is useless. I'm saying long sentences are ineffective punishments.
Have you ever served a prison sentence?
No he won’t you dummy. That man will never be over having to spend the rest of his life behind bars. You have no :censored2:ing idea what you are talking about.

BeefiestMass

No he won’t you dummy. That man will never be over having to spend the rest of his life behind bars. You have no *ing idea what you are talking about.
I don't know, man, I've done prison time, which afforded me plenty of opportunities to talk to other people doing prison time, and this is a majority view among those being punished this way. Plenty of people in a long time who don't give a :censored2: if they ever get out.

BeefiestMass

I’ve seen multiple people come out of prison and do a complete *ing 180 with their lives never wanting to go back.
The ones that did go back were drug addicts, heroin who end up stealing to get their fix.
That's true, it's what happened with me, but that change happened in those first 6 months. Everything else after that was pointless and minimally punitive (except not seeing my family).

Until the African American community embraces forgiveness over slavery and other past harm, then the engine of strife and civil conflict will tear the republic apart. The rub is that this will have to be their choice, as the question of whether they are willing to live together in communion in a shared civic order or not is on them.
And let us have no foolishness that whites [sic] America’s begging for forgiveness or bending their knees will actually do anything to help overcome (or satiate) the black community’s sense of grievance and harm. They need to get over it and forgive or let us part and go our separate ways. Otherwise, the political forecast will be nothing but ever-increasing civil strife and violence towards one another.
I know what you’re thinking: Is this guy saying that if black people don’t “embrace forgiveness” for slavery, Jim Crow, police violence, etc. then white people are going to start a civil war? That’s can’t be real.

Jonathan V. Last

BeefiestMass

Rope, chair or the squad. Your choice scumbags.
I read somewhere once that the Soviet Union didn't have prison sentences longer than 10 years. That seems right to me. If you really did something that insanely evil that requires you to be cut off entirely for over a decade, you probably should just go. Execution or exile, whatever, you gotta go.