Bomb at Boston Marathon???

trickpony1

I said it in another post and I'll say it again.....
-the Fort Hood murderer still hasn't been brought to justice.....
-the mastermind of Sept 11 still hasn't been brought to justice.....
both of these men are muslim and killed more people than the Marathon bomber.

I predict that not giving the Marathon bomber his Miranda rights will be the break a high dollar attorney, funded by filthy rich muslim bortherhood members, will get this kid off with a handslap.....also figure into the equation that obama isn't gonna see one of his brothers given the death sentence.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I said it in another post and I'll say it again.....
-the Fort Hood murderer still hasn't been brought to justice.....
-the mastermind of Sept 11 still hasn't been brought to justice.....
both of these men are muslim and killed more people than the Marathon bomber.

I predict that not giving the Marathon bomber his Miranda rights will be the break a high dollar attorney, funded by filthy rich muslim bortherhood members, will get this kid off with a handslap.....also figure into the equation that obama isn't gonna see one of his brothers given the death sentence.
I almost forgot you're the guy with the tinfoil hat permanently glued to his head :happy-very:. I'll forget this conversation ever happened, carry on...

bbsam

Staff member
How many Muslim terrorists did Bush execute at Guantanamo Bay? Or was he a terrorist sympathizer as well?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) - A Massachusetts police official say the brothers suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon before having shootouts with authorities didn't have gun permits.
Cambridge Police Commissioner Robert Haas tells The Associated Press in an interview Sunday that neither Tamerlan Tsarnaev (tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) nor his brother Dzhokhar had permission to carry firearms.
He says it's unclear whether either ever applied and the applications aren't considered public records.
But he says the 19-year-old Dzhokhar (joh-KHAR') would have been denied a permit because of his age. Only people 21 or older are allowed gun licenses in Massachusetts.
Read more: Mass. police: Bomb suspects didn't have gun permit - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) - A Massachusetts police official say the brothers suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon before having shootouts with authorities didn't have gun permits.
Cambridge Police Commissioner Robert Haas tells The Associated Press in an interview Sunday that neither Tamerlan Tsarnaev (tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) nor his brother Dzhokhar had permission to carry firearms.
He says it's unclear whether either ever applied and the applications aren't considered public records.
But he says the 19-year-old Dzhokhar (joh-KHAR') would have been denied a permit because of his age. Only people 21 or older are allowed gun licenses in Massachusetts.
Read more: Mass. police: Bomb suspects didn't have gun permit - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston

So u mean criminals could care less what guns laws are? They won't follow them no matter how strict they are?!?!?

Can't be I refuse to believe that.

balland chain

God willing that P O S will fry..........Until the USA implements a strict law stating that all terrorist be it domestic or foreign, get a trial, and then one appeal within 30 days if granted, are executed... no if and's or but's ,these sad occasions will continue to occur ...

upsgrunt

Can you point out where I defended Muslims? That's not even what we were talking about.
As a general rule I won't blanket defend any religion.

Not accusing you of anything; not trying to start anything, but that was just the impression I got. You certainly weren't calling for a stiff and quick conviction and punishment due to overwhelming evidence. While I'm at it, I get the impression as well that you are secretly disappointed that the suspects were not white male Christian Republicans and that several others also share this disappointment.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Not accusing you of anything; not trying to start anything, but that was just the impression I got. You certainly weren't calling for a stiff and quick conviction and punishment due to overwhelming evidence. While I'm at it, I get the impression as well that you are secretly disappointed that the suspects were not white male Christian Republicans and that several others also share this disappointment.
I think you're projecting. My only concern is that this guy be punished for his crimes, my point was that he will face the death penalty regardless of whether or not he is tried as a terrorist or tried as a murderer.

texan

Not taking this as fact.

I just wonder how this source obtains this info, and our media does not report this if it is true.

The alleged Boston Marathon bomber is awake and responding to questions in his hospital bed.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is responding sporadically in writing to questions from investigators regarding
other cell members and other unexploded bombs, law enforcement sources told ABC News.

The 19-year-old shoved his pistol in his own mouth and pulled the trigger as SWAT officers and federal
agents closed in on the boat where he was hiding on Friday night.

However, instead of killing him, the bullet simply tore through his neck.

Authorities initially said they couldn’t question him because of the throat wound.

CNN reports earlier today that Tsarnaev was ‘intubated and sedated’ at a Boston hospital.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: Boston bombing suspect 'put gun in his mouth and fired in botched suicide attempt' | Mail Online

moreluck

golden ticket member
How long is the left going to play the, “gee, I wonder what their motivation was” game?

Via Telegraph:

The FBI was alerted by Russia’s security services to serious new concerns about one of the Boston bomb suspects as recently as last November, it was claimed on Sunday night.
As the agency was accused of “dropping the ball” over the case, NBC News reported that Tamerlan Tsarnaev had been seen making six visits to a known Islamic militant in a mosque in the Russian republic of Dagestan.

The visits came during a six month trip that Tamerlan made to the city of Makhachkala to see his family, NBC said.

According to a local police official, a case file on Tsarnaev was then handed over to the FBI along with a request for further information. However, the FBI never replied.
The agency has already admitted that it interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2011 after Russia raised concerns that he was becoming a follower of radical Islam, but found nothing “derogatory” against him and did not pursue the case further.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Screen-shot-2013-04-22-at-12.59.44-PM.png