Bomb at Boston Marathon???

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Are there any attempts being made to revoke his citizenship ?

Pretty sure that's not even feasible. Trying him as a US citizen is probably the simplest and easiest way to go, if you try and get too cute with your legal strategy you risk getting getting the case thrown out or overturned on appeal.

wkmac

Why can't the video of one of the Tsarnaev brothers placing the backpack prior to explosion be shown to the public?

Are there pics or video of both brothers leaving the area minus the backpacks?

Either of these would seem to be the final nails in their coffins so to speak.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wait, I thought Obama defeated al-Qaeda or something?
Screen-shot-2013-04-22-at-3.51.09-PM.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
FBI Agent Daniel R. Genck has made these facts known in the Affidavit for the criminal complaint .
Not any spoke person from the WH .

BrownArmy

I'm not sure there is a legal mechanism for stripping the 'alleged' bomber of his US citizenship with or without concrete evidence of an international connection.

Having said that, we've had much better luck trying these cases in the US courts than we've had in military courts.

Either way, this kid's uffcked.

Guy can't even manage to off himself.

BrownArmy

I keep thinking that the Boston bombers were not too bright...

If they'd had the stones to be suicide-bombers, they could have gotten onto the Red Line (subway) after the marathon was over and killed scores of people.

Maybe they thought they'd get away with it, so they could keep bombing later on?

They didn't even try to run until their photos were plastered all over the media.

Really dumb.

wkmac

While Lindsey Graham screamed like a little school girl, no wait, not even school girls scream that bad, so while Lindsey screamed like Lindsey about 1st, 4th and 5th amendment rights being granted to terror suspects, you just ain't gonna believe this one. Lindsey was fighting to protect another right so that terrorists might enjoy.

The anti gunners are going to have a field day with this
and rightly so.

I'll just be over here LMAO so please continue!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Actually they did not plan to far ahead .
Or else why did they have to carjack that driver & steal his atm card .
While also boasting to the driver that they were the Boston bombers & they were heading to NYC.

Then the story breaks from Canada about the train from Toronto to NYC .
What is with all the terrorist & NYC ?

texan

Lt. Mike Murphy of the Newton, Mass., fire dept., carries an American flag down the middle of Boylston Street after
observing a moment of silence in honor of the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings, on April 22, in Boston, Mass.

texan

Officials line Boylston Street near the site of the explosions as they observe a moment of silence for the victims of
the Boston Marathon bombings in Boston, Mass., on April 22.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Defend it from what? Last time I checked it was Muslims who are doing all the killing.

Will the left finally admit the obvious?
(CNN) – Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has told investigators his older brother Tamerlan was the driving force behind last week’s attack and that no international terrorist groups were behind them, a U.S. government source said Monday.

Preliminary interviews with Tsarnaev indicate the two brothers fit the classification of self-radicalized jihadists, the source said. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, wounded and held in a Boston hospital, has said his brother — who was killed early Friday — wanted to defend Islam from attack, according to the source.

The government source cautioned that the interviews were preliminary, and that Tsarnaev’s account needs to be checked out and followed up on by investigators.