Bomb at Boston Marathon???

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The story is now suspect #2 did not have a handgun , #1 shot the MIT cop to get him one . Unlucky for them , it was a special locking holster .

BrownArmy

I listen to the radio during work...

This past Monday at ten of three they had the moment of silence...

boston042213_0024-4_3_rx513_c680x510.jpg

The square was filled, and this many people remained silent for more than the requisite minute or so...

The radio people started talking, and then shut up when the crowd kept silent.

They played the audio of the crowd, and all you could hear was the wind against the mic.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
holy feces

Dennis Miller just ripped the bomber and made sense like I never heard him do so before.
I liked it.

The first point he made was the public assistance the lowlifes received.
He knows Vets injured in the war fighting for half the assistance these clowns received.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've always been a fan of Dennis Miller.........saw him in person the first year I was in CA.....1991. I also like his politics.

over9five

Staff member

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, it was all paint !!

Someone needs to shut this woman up.
(CNN) — The mother of the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing says she believes the tragedy that killed three people and injured dozens more was staged, that the bombing was fake.

“That’s what I want to know, because everybody’s talking about it — that this is a show, that’s what I want to know. That’s what I want to understand,” said Zubeidat Tsarnaev.
She has seen a video purporting the wild idea, she told CNN’s Nick Paton Walsh, who interviewed her in Makhachkala, Dagestan. He asked if she has seen the news images of the actual bombings and the suffering they caused.

“I haven’t,” she answered. There was no blood, she said. It was paint. But her disbelief broke down when she spoke of the victims.

“I really feel sorry for all of them. Really feel sorry for all of them,” she said, her voice cracking. But she is resolute about not believing that her sons, Dzhokhar, 19, and Tamerlan, 26 were involved.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Too many people are calling him a kid.......He's gonna be 20 very soon. He's an adult. He made choices. They were bad choices. He has to live (or die) with his choices. The ACLU is ready to make excuses for him..........what else is new?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"he was turning his life around & he was an inspiring rapper"
Something that every grieving family says about their murdered/killer son .