Bomb at Boston Marathon???

wkmac

Not in this case. Too much evidence. Hang the one who survived right now.

What actual evidence have we been allowed to see? What we have so far have only come from "official source" who say they've seen the evidence and this is what it is. Even the governor himself uses an ad verecundiam while admitting he's not even been allowed to see a video tape of the younger brother placing the backpack prior to exploding. With all the CCTV and pictures taken, why have we seen none to my knowledge of the brothers leaving the area minus the backpacks? If such a photo exists, a major piece of evidence to support these 2 as having done what is alleged.

There is one of the younger brother post blast appearing to still have his backpack with him but is this a photo shop job? If this could be photo shopped, why are any of the rest (regardless the narrative) not also suspect in the same way?

Those brothers may well be guilty as hell and if so they deserve what they have coming to them but before we go down that road, let's look as much as possible not just to the front story but give pause and consider a possible deeper back story as well. Why Chechnya? Why now? What might Chechnya, Russia and Syria have in common? Who might benefit? What's been going on that we haven't seen or considered?

What? Where? When? Why? How? Who?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not sure of the #, but probably 50 sets of eyes witnessed the shootout and car chase.........the younger of the 2 hit the elder with the car.............

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
343i3kp.jpg

wkmac

Not sure of the #, but probably 50 sets of eyes witnessed the shootout and car chase.........the younger of the 2 hit the elder with the car.............

That may be true. Who are these people with these 50 sets of eyes? On the one hand you stated, "Not sure of the #" and then you continue by giving a rather specific number with this comment, "but probably 50 sets of eyes witnessed the shootout and car chase" so I would ask the source of the 50 sets of eyes? I googled "witnesses to the police shootout with Tamerlan Tsarnaev" and you'd think any witnesses interviewed might be at the top so see what you think.

These are alleged 4 eyes who claimed to have eyewitnessed the event in question and she provides a bit different story.

Eyewitness says Boston Suspect 1 RAN OVER BY POLICE SUV & NO BOMBS - YouTube

and then you have a contradicting story which confirms your assertion.

Witness WATCHES Boston Bombing Suspect get run over by brother - @OpieRadio - YouTube

both persons are anonymous but they offer evidence that both, if present and true, could be traced down.

But then most people just go along with an appeal to majority and never venture away from the accepted narrative.

Lie Witness News - Coachella 2013 - YouTube

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't guess, search for yourself. You might be surprised what is out there.

Touring the Watertown, MA shootout and apprehension sites 04/24/2013 - YouTube
Looks like an "after the event" tape to me.
I was talking about the actual event and that there were tons of cops on scene all of whom are eyewitnesses. The area was taped off so the public and media were not allowed. Lots of eyes witnessed the shootout......which is different than showing me where it happened afterwards.

wkmac

Looks like an "after the event" tape to me.
I was talking about the actual event and that there were tons of cops on scene all of whom are eyewitnesses. The area was taped off so the public and media were not allowed. Lots of eyes witnessed the shootout......which is different than showing me where it happened afterwards.

Yes More, it is "after the event" and if you actually would look at something you'd know this video supports the earlier conclusion you had reached. And with evidence on the ground at the actual site too!

moreluck

golden ticket member
What eye witnesses? You've yet to post anything that supports the claim.
All the police.All the first responders. Who do you think was involved in the fire fight and chase? Lots of cops. Lots of eyewitnesses. Cops are used to remembering detail....it's part of their training. They all saw if the dead guy got hit, if the brother was driving. Who shot who? Who threw bombs and grenades?
They (the cops) saw it all. Tons of cops!!!

wkmac

All the police.All the first responders. Who do you think was involved in the fire fight and chase? Lots of cops. Lots of eyewitnesses. Cops are used to remembering detail....it's part of their training. They all saw if the dead guy got hit, if the brother was driving. Who shot who? Who threw bombs and grenades?
They (the cops) saw it all. Tons of cops!!!

So no one else beside the cops saw any other this go down?

moreluck

golden ticket member
So no one else beside the cops saw any other this go down?
If you are thinking''''''cops lying.......it would be hard for great numers of cops to get their story straiht.....like 2 or 3 could lie, but not scores of cops and responders.

Everything was taped/roped off........who else was an eyewitness?? Who else saw the youger bro drive into the older bro and probably kill him ?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
The police say they exchanged gunfire with the dope in a boat, yet he had no weapon.

One 9mm weapon was recovered from the site of the huge gun battle the day before. Thousands of LEOs around and the dope in a boat got away.

What a joke. Two amateurs on a mission, Bill & Ted's excellent adventure.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Always tried to avoid Laurel st at Dexter , a tough intersection , to many vehicles moving fast along Dexter .
Best way to drive around Watertown and avoiding all the malls traffic along Arsenal St.
Probably drove 100's of times along Dexter .

wkmac

If you are thinking''''''cops lying.......it would be hard for great numers of cops to get their story straiht.....like 2 or 3 could lie, but not scores of cops and responders

I'm not the one who raised the issue of cops lying but for the record you've admitted that cops lie.