Bomb at Boston Marathon???

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm not the one who raised the issue of cops lying but for the record you've admitted that cops lie.
They have been known to "stick together" when there's just a couple of them......but not when hundreds are involved!!
For the record.......firemen lie. Teamsters lie, dentists lie, carpenters lie, cowboys lie (less), preachrs lie, druggists lie, farmers lie, sailors lie, nuns lie, etc etc........all factions have liars....some more than others.
Lawyers lie, car salesmen lie, priests lie, movie stars lie, pilots lie, captains lie, train engineers lie, hillbillies lie, pool men lie, boy scouts lie, etc.

wkmac

The police say they exchanged gunfire with the dope in a boat, yet he had no weapon.

One 9mm weapon was recovered from the site of the huge gun battle the day before. Thousands of LEOs around and the dope in a boat got away.

What a joke. Two amateurs on a mission, Bill & Ted's excellent adventure.

Interesting point for sure.

Another point that just didn't make sense to me was the calm nature to which the kid went to the ATM to withdraw some cash. With the 7/11 robbery story going around, why go to an ATM after carjacking some guy while the whole freakin' world is hunting your arse.

Either it really is Bill and Ted's Great Adventure or something else entirely.

The fact that the older brother according to Georgia's (the country) Ministry of Intelligence attended a CIA sponsored workshop while at home last year sure does raise serious questions in my mind. The Russian newspaper Izvestia (linked through google translator) is also carrying the same news story. And when you look into the background of this workshop you'll find the likes of the Jamestown Foundation along with the American Committee for Peace in Chechnya under the umbrella of Freedom House. Both Jamestown and ACPC list a lot of names linked to the glory days of the 70's and 80's coldwar and ACPC also lists the name of the actor Richard Gere which kinda surprised me too.

The deeper you dig into this this, the more it has the looks of an old school cold war op but using a new boogie man . It's another reason Sibel Edmonds is bringing up the past practice of Operation Gladio but now known as Gladio B.

wkmac

They have been known to "stick together" when there's just a couple of them......but not when hundreds are involved!!
For the record.......firemen lie. Teamsters lie, dentists lie, carpenters lie, cowboys lie (less), preachrs lie, druggists lie, farmers lie, sailors lie, nuns lie, etc etc........all factions have liars....some more than others.
Lawyers lie, car salesmen lie, priests lie, movie stars lie, pilots lie, captains lie, train engineers lie, hillbillies lie, pool men lie, boy scouts lie, etc.

Yeah but most of those folks lying doesn't have the same potential impact as a cop lying.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah but most of those folks lying doesn't have the same potential impact as a cop lying.
I hate to burst your bubble.......but lots of human beings lie.

The doctor saying you are fine and you drop over dead of a heart attack.........yeah, that has no impact!!

I hope you are enjoyin' your slumming.......I need to go to watch Swamp People!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
9rsxap.png

over9five

Staff member
Why didn't the Obama administration protect us against people who the Russians warned us about? Warned us about several times, too.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Female DNA Found on Bomb in Boston Attack[/h]Investigators have found female DNA on at least one of the bombs used in the Boston Marathon attacks, though they haven't determined whose DNA it is or whether its presence means a woman helped the two brothers suspected in the bombings, according to U.S. officials briefed on the probe.
It could have come, for example, from a store clerk who handled materials used in the bombs or a stray hair that ended up in the bomb.
Female DNA Found on Bomb in Boston Attack - WSJ.com

wkmac

If Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother were radical muslims of the Sunni Wahhabi brand, how come they were clean shaven?

moreluck

golden ticket member
They are young punks and they do it their way.......spoiled brats like most of the kids of today!! Hard to get the girls to like their hairy faces!! They are cheap imitations of the real things, but deadly just the same.
There's no pigeon hole for jerks like these.

The only common denominator is Islam .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
EXCLUSIVE: Saudi Arabia 'warned the United States IN WRITING about Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2012'

• Saudis developed intelligence separately from Russia, which also warned the U.S. about the accused Boston bomber
  • A letter to the Department of Homeland Security allegedly named Tsarnaev and three Pakistanis as potential jihadis worthy of U.S. investigation
  • Red flags from Saudi Arabia to have included Tsarnaev's name and information about a planned explosive attack on a major U.S. city
  • Saudi foreign minister, national security chief both met with Obama in the oval office in early 2013

Read more: Saudi official: Kingdom 'warned the United States IN WRITING about Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2012 and rejected his application for an entry visa to visit Mecca in 2011' | Mail Online