Brown Cafe Cruise!!!

over9five

Staff member
Here's the "route". It's a nice one, only 4 stops and seven days to do them!

*^&#*()$, I can't go, week's not available....But I'll still help organize!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
over9five;485405 *^&#*()$ said:
You can still go. I have the feeling that you will come down with that horrible "7 Day Flu" fourteen months from now. I will personally help bring you back to health using a miracle drug manufactured by the Samuel Adams Brewery.

over9five

Staff member
Is it possible to talk to the bast...I mean people that took that week to arrange a change?

I don't know. I'm a firm believer in Seniority, AND staying under the radar.

You can still go. I have the feeling that you will come down with that horrible "7 Day Flu" fourteen months from now. I will personally help bring you back to health using a miracle drug manufactured by the Samuel Adams Brewery.

Ya know, I still have 5 unused days left this year. Chances are I will next year too....

Anyhow, I'm bumming big-time and Scratch that was funny!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Here's the "route". It's a nice one, only 4 stops and seven days to do them!

*^&#*()$, I can't go, week's not available....But I'll still help organize!
Somebody has already taken that week? It's a year away yet. Do you guys pick 3 and 1? 3 vacations and 1 option week per week?

over9five

Staff member
Somebody has already taken that week? It's a year away yet. Do you guys pick 3 and 1? 3 vacations and 1 option week per week?

<sigh> Last year there was nothing available Jan thru April.
We just go from the top down, first guy picks all his weeks, second guy, third etc.

I'm bummed.......

BUT! I'll be OK......maybe........till that week..................when you guys all go.......................................and I don't................
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
<sigh> Last year there was nothing available Jan thru April.
We just go from the top down, first guy picks all his weeks, second guy, third etc.

I'm bummed.......

BUT! I'll be OK......maybe........till that week..................when you guys all go.......................................and I don't................
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !
Maybe someone will swap with you. Be a nice boy and play by the rules and 'hopefully' you will get lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know. I'm a firm believer in Seniority, AND staying under the radar.

I am too Over, however sometimes guys just pick weeks not having anything to do for that week. Another week might suit them just as well. Ya never know till ya try. The worst that could happen is they say no.

Ya know, I still have 5 unused days left this year. Chances are I will next year too....

Anyhow, I'm bumming big-time and Scratch that was funny!!!
Yeah, it was.

helenofcalifornia

You know what, I AM IN!!!! I have been dealing with comfort zone issues of giving up my anonymity by going on this cruise. I say forget about them-go have a good time!!!

You only live once, I love to meet new people and I love to talk about UPS. A cruise is the perfect place to do both. The weight gain bothers me-I still have 10 of the 25 pounds I gained from disability-but what the heck, I am in.

Thanks Stug and Pac for promoting this cruise. Never been on one and can't say that I am too interested in anyone seeing me in a swimsuit, but I am in!!!!!

helenofcalifornia

That is an awesome idea!!!! Of course, the last few times I have gone to Florida to see Disney World, Orlando was littered with Brits. Why don't you come on over and show us Americans how to drink warm beer!