Build That Wall!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the 1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas added almost $18 billion to the gross state product, and contributed $1.6 billion in state revenue, while costing the state about $1.2 billion in services used.[20]
2006 and one state is the best you can do?
Alrighty then...that outta take the question out of what are illegals costing taxpayers on a national level say in 2018.

BrownFlush

Nice bow out.
Thanks for playing.
Better luck next time.
You don't like that you been proven wrong huh?
Alrighty then. And of course the impossible is when you would actually admit wrong... but your bow out is always just a matter of time.
yeah.. you got nothing. The DIDO reversal. Surprise Surprise . SMH

Last edited:

BrownFlush

And now with the focus clear off of you having nothing or admitting wrong... thanks for playing. SMH...wait ..I forgot..this is usual part of your script.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I don't care what the discussion is, when he doesn't want to be exposed , he gets pitiful.

Did you ever get any numbers? I really would like to see the cost on a national level.
I don't care what the discussion is, when he doesn't want to be exposed , he gets pitiful.

Did you ever get any numbers? I really would like to see the cost on a national level.
www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna950981
A simple Google search provides an article that basically supports my theory that it's pretty much impossible to gather such a number.

bacha29

Yeah they are.
Of coarse, Trump math isn't the only way its going to happen.
Those tariffs and taxes coming. He's got plans. About August of 2020 he's gonna be lookin' so good.
According to you hero the USMCA has already paid for the wall. Trouble is the USMCA has not been ratified by either Congress or Mexico.