Build That Wall!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna950981
A simple Google search provides an article that basically supports my theory that it's pretty much impossible to gather such a number.
So 5 years ago NBC reports 54 billion a year is the cost for illegals .
Going with that number and a 21 billion dollar wall( todays number ) we bank 33 billion per year.
Just a guess but I would say illegals are costing more today than 5 years ago so we are going to bank even more.

Don't understand the opposition. Hate for Trump I guess.

bacha29

He already got 2 good supreme Court justice. Rbg will retire soon and Clarence Thomas already said he would retire so he could replace him with another conservative. Can You Imagine The Level Of Trump Derangement Syndrome Nominate 4 supreme court justices. Oh yeah and john beyers getting old he won't make it to 2024 do I'm saying 5 supreme Court justices
Who in the hell is John Beyers? This is what amuses me about you consercuks. Fox News gets you all riled up about matters that up until then you never paid a moment of attention to. Supreme Court Justice.....John Beyers....hahahaha.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Going with that number and a 21 billion dollar wall( todays number ) we bank 33 billion per year.
Just a guess but I would say illegals are costing more today than 5 years ago so we are going to bank even more.

You don't understand that I take issue with the leader of the free world publicly and purposefully fudging numbers by 100s of billions of dollars? When it ostracizes an entire group of people who work hard and take care of their family, JUST like you and I?

It will be fine

Are you claiming putting up another section of wall will stop illegal immigration? That’s the only way your “math” adds up.

L1lNVkv3yoBI4.gif

bbsam

Staff member

Israel cut its illegal immigration rate by "99 percent" by constructing a 143-mile fence along its southern border.
Ron Johnson on Friday, February 3rd, 2017 in a CNN interview

Border fence in Israel cut illegal immigration by 99 percent
How was Israel able to cut down on people overstaying their VISAS with a fence?

Or was that not part of their problem?

bbsam

Staff member
A wall is necessary to end this political football.
I think both sides would rather keep playing.

Shouldn’t reward the “Crybaby in Chief” for bad behavior.

Besides, the speech yesterday made clear they were all about fundraising. Doesn’t sound like they’re looking to end this.

bacha29

How was Israel able to cut down on people overstaying their VISAS with a fence?

Or was that not part of their problem?
So you see it too? The fact that nobody's saying anything about overstaying VISA's. Commit the money needed to go out and round up the overstay's and the illegal immigration issue will fade from the political debate soon afterward. Not likely to happen because if it were to happen it would mean people would have to tend to their own gardens, cook their own meals, clean their own houses and look after their own kids.

cachmeifucan

Y
Who in the hell is John Beyers? This is what amuses me about you consercuks. Fox News gets you all riled up about matters that up until then you never paid a moment of attention to. Supreme Court Justice.....John Beyers....hahahaha.
I don't know who the hell. I did forget his name it stephen breyer. I was going off memory. But he is old and definitely won't last another 6 years of trump

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hold up I’ve found a solution

Make it like the dmz separating north and South Korea fill the area with land mines toe poppers whatever

There’s one caveat make it across without being blownup and you’re granted citizenship on the spot

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You don't understand that I take issue with the leader of the free world publicly and purposefully fudging numbers by 100s of billions of dollars? When it ostracizes an entire group of people who work hard and take care of their family, JUST like you and I?
So it is about Trump hate.
I think it's immoral to have the ability to save billions and not do it.
Work hard and take care of your family has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

cachmeifucan

So you see it too? The fact that nobody's saying anything about overstaying VISA's. Commit the money needed to go out and round up the overstay's and the illegal immigration issue will fade from the political debate soon afterward. Not likely to happen because if it were to happen it would mean people would have to tend to their own gardens, cook their own meals, clean their own houses and look after their own kids.
We can stop over stay visas by stop giving any new visas. And the people here on visas that have been convicted of a crime get deported. I'm not sure this country needs any new immigration. We need to preserve our natural resources. And the more people we bring here our country will soon be overpopulated and we will have bad air quality.

cachmeifucan

Hold up I’ve found a solution

Make it like the dmz separating north and South Korea fill the area with land mines toe poppers whatever

There’s one caveat make it across without being blownup and you’re granted citizenship on the spot
Like cuba wet foot dry foot. Or we could just change the law that when law enforcement can check immigration status on anyone here especially the criminals