Build That Wall!!

MAKAVELI

Banned
Hold up I’ve found a solution

Make it like the dmz separating north and South Korea fill the area with land mines toe poppers whatever

There’s one caveat make it across without being blownup and you’re granted citizenship on the spot
So you're ok with blowing up kids into pieces? Now that's the Murican way.:happy2:

bacha29

Y
I don't know who the hell. I did forget his name it stephen breyer. I was going off memory. But he is old and definitely won't last another 6 years of trump
If you want a locked down conservative SCOTUS majority then you'd better hope that you're NOT a UPS/IBT union employee covered under collective bargaining because it would likely be among the first to get overturned by a hard line conservative court as it should be. It creates a completely closed, anti competitive labor market. Why should UPS be held hostage by the IBT and forced to pay many times the going rate for labor just to create labor peace. If a healthy drug free person wants to walk into a UPS station and offer to do the job just as well as anyone else and will to it 12 bucks an hour and zero benefits he should not be prohibited from doing so..........After all it's the conservative way and I'm sure you would support it.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Hold up I’ve found a solution

Make it like the dmz separating north and South Korea fill the area with land mines toe poppers whatever

There’s one caveat make it across without being blownup and you’re granted citizenship on the spot

You MONSTER. THIS IS AN OUTRAAAAAAAAGE!!!

(Waiting for a virtue-signaled chick to come :censored2: me)

rickyb

america's got issues when you see the constant bantering about immigrants on BC.

where was the call to arrest wall st executives?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
49064872_2880067095344211_651845378332688384_n.jpg

rickyb

heres a theme song for all you immigrant scapegoaters left for dead by capitalism:

I gotta go over the wall
I don't understand this bit at all
This third rate movie show
Cheap dialogue, cheap essential scenery
I gotta go over the wall
I wanna go over the Berlin Wall, before them
Comm'on to the Berlin Wall
I gotta go over the wall
I wanna go over the Berlin Wall
I wanna go over the Berlin Wall, before them
Comm'on to the Berlin Wall
Please don't be waiting for me

bacha29

Really?
You're doin the Berlin Wall with what can be built today? SMH
The same material options. Steel or bricks and mortar and barbed wire. If the wall is so great you wouldn't need to spend money on any additional surveillance equipment . The wall alone is supposed to take care of all security needs. That's what we,re being told. This issue isn't about the wall's effectiveness. It's purely about the fulfillment of a campaign promise and a ludicrous one at that.... But, then again with Trump it's all about winning nothing more and in the coming months we will find out just how far he was willing to go in order to do just that.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The same material options. Steel or bricks and mortar and barbed wire. If the wall is so great you wouldn't need to spend money on any additional surveillance equipment .
You miss.
This issue isn't about the wall's effectiveness
??? Then why all the talk of it being ineffective ? You're right, the issue is about open borders.
It's purely about the fulfillment of a campaign promise .... Trump it's all about winning
So? It's one of the reason I voted for him.
God forbid we have a President that is doing what he said .
I like winning.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The same material options. Steel or bricks and mortar and barbed wire. If the wall is so great you wouldn't need to spend money on any additional surveillance equipment . The wall alone is supposed to take care of all security needs. That's what we,re being told. This issue isn't about the wall's effectiveness. It's purely about the fulfillment of a campaign promise and a ludicrous one at that.... But, then again with Trump it's all about winning nothing more and in the coming months we will find out just how far he was willing to go in order to do just that.
So you are saying a wall wont deter people

vantexan

How was Israel able to cut down on people overstaying their VISAS with a fence?

Or was that not part of their problem?
Somehow magically when they erected a wall their illegal immigration problem went down by over 90%. So I guess the majority of people weren't overstaying a visa. Funny how that is that third world residents want to get into a first world country.