Build That Wall!!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Wut?
Did you even watch it?
Lol.
Yes, I watched a lot of it. They were getting preached at, being told they're white crackers, wearing klan clothes, drinking incest water, and many derogatory shouts about their red hats. Sixteen-year-old kids, waiting for their bus, doing what sounded like sports chants.

At 1:12 in the video the Native American, beating the drum arrives. At 1:16 through about 1:21 or so, when their bus arrives, you can hear many insults shouted at the kids.

BrownArmy

Hmm...

The Media Wildly Mischaracterized That Video of Covington Catholic Students Confronting a Native American Veteran - Reason.com

The boys are undoubtedly owed an apology from the numerous people who joined this social media pile-on. This is shaping up to be one of the biggest major media misfires in quite some time.

Hmmm...

No sir, I just don’t see that.

Whatever the black kids were doing (also wrong), please don’t try and spin this that the kid in the MAGA hat is the victim.

Come on.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes, I watched a lot of it. They were getting preached at, being told they're white crackers, wearing klan clothes, drinking incest water, and many derogatory shouts about their red hats. Sixteen-year-old kids, waiting for their bus, doing what sounded like sports chants.

At 1:12 in the video the Native American, beating the drum arrives. At 1:16 through about 1:21 or so, when their bus arrives, you can hear many insults shouted at the kids.

Yes, of course the only logical response when being yelled at by black hebrews is to find a native American to make fun of.

Lol.

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd

I watched it too. Five dudes who are obvious nuts jobs, exercising their free speech rights, and they are supposed to be intimidating the 100 or so guys waiting on a bus?
Maybe the problem is that mob mentality sets in with a bunch of privileged kids who who are too immature.
But make sure you make excuses for their boorish behavior .

UrFellowUpser

50634348_10155749076441556_3265394589254549504_n.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Sixteen-year-old kids, waiting for their bus, doing what sounded like sports chants.
School chants?
Their nickname is the Colonels.
Did the fat dude who hoped out of the group who went shirtless doing doing the" Haka". That has nothing to do with the Colonels .
Those mocking war chants don't have anything to do with the Colonels either.
You're making excuses for them, to justify horrible behavior .
If they were on here ,and did that they would get a troll tag and put in mod queue

bbsam

Staff member
It’s really kinda strange. People who “aren’t racist” defending racism.

When are racist remarks ok? When goaded by someone of color? During heated exchanges between two groups?

I’ve seen it at basketball games and soccer tournaments. These “not racist” people seeming somehow ok with racism. WTF is wrong with them?!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You just made those numbers up, didn’t you?
90% of what? 58% of illegal immigrants are visa overstays. Your stat is 100% made up.
Nope ... I'm sure 90% is low.
Hungary put up walls and reduced invasion of aliens by 99.7%.
Israel cut its illegal immigration rate by "99 percent" by constructing a 143-mile fence along its southern border.

Note: the two country names are hyperlinks to supporting articles.

Last edited: