Build That Wall!!

bbsam

Staff member
Nope ... I'm sure 90% is low.
Hungary put up walls and reduced invasion of aliens by 99.7%.
Israel cut its illegal immigration rate by "99 percent" by constructing a 143-mile fence along its southern border.

Note: the two country names are hyperlinks to supporting articles.
Maybe Hungary didn’t have vast numbers of illegals overstaying their Visas.

On a side note, why do we give all those drug dealers and rapists Visas in the first place?

upsgrunt

It’s really kinda strange. People who “aren’t racist” defending racism.

When are racist remarks ok? When goaded by someone of color? During heated exchanges between two groups?

I’ve seen it at basketball games and soccer tournaments. These “not racist” people seeming somehow ok with racism. WTF is wrong with them?!

In your own words: "It's not racist if it's true"
In my opinion "racist" is so over-used these days it doesn't even really mean anything anymore. Overuse has made it lose its power. People only use it when they don't know what else to call someone they are pissed at.
After you hear someone say :censored2: so much, it becomes just a regular word in their vocabulary.

newfie

School chants?
Their nickname is the Colonels.
Did the fat dude who hoped out of the group who went shirtless doing doing the" Haka". That has nothing to do with the Colonels .
Those mocking war chants don't have anything to do with the Colonels either.
You're making excuses for them, to justify horrible behavior .
If they were on here ,and did that they would get a troll tag and put in mod queue

what horrible behavior did they engage in?

newfie

It’s really kinda strange. People who “aren’t racist” defending racism.

When are racist remarks ok? When goaded by someone of color? During heated exchanges between two groups?

I’ve seen it at basketball games and soccer tournaments. These “not racist” people seeming somehow ok with racism. WTF is wrong with them?!

what racist chants were we supposed to hear oh great race card dropper?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I watched it too. Five dudes who are obvious nuts jobs, exercising their free speech rights, and they are supposed to be intimidating the 100 or so guys waiting on a bus?
Maybe the problem is that mob mentality sets in with a bunch of privileged kids who who are too immature.
But make sure you make excuses for their boorish behavior .

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Our situation here in the USA is exactly the same as the situation in Hungary and Israel.

Oh wait...

Yeah, I bet they have snarky Libturds there too! :wink-very:

Listen, Old Man DINGLEBERRY. You haven't seen what a Mexican/Honduran/Guatemalan/Venezuelan migrant can do to get over a wall that a potential Palestinian terrorist (bomber/mass shooter) committed to killing Israelis would never even think to try!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Even China’s Great Wall failed to stop many of its enemies. Building a wall is a very archaic way to try to slove the problem
Immigrants aren't our enemies .
Illegal immigrants are lawbreakers and trespassers.
( Don't forget, not one Mexican ever made it over or under the Great Wall.)

newfie

I didn’t say there were.

troll denial ?
The Berlin Wall lasted barely 28 years. Breaching it over, under, around and through was common. What will make this wall any different?

you must have lived through a different berlin wall then what I did. from wiki-leaks:

Between 1945 and 1988, around 4 million East Germans migrated to the West. 3.454 million of them left between 1945 and the construction of the Berlin Wall in 1961. The great majority simply walked across the border or, after 1952, exited through West Berlin. After the border was fortified and the Berlin Wall was constructed, the number of illegal border crossings fell drastically. The numbers fell further as the border defenses were improved over the subsequent decades. In 1961, 8,507 people fled across the border, most of them through West Berlin. The construction of the Berlin Wall that year reduced the number of escapees by 75% to around 2,300 per annum for the rest of the decade. The Wall changed Berlin from being one of the easiest places to cross the border, from the East, to being one of the most difficult.[1] The number of escapees fell further to 868 per annum during the 1970s and to only 334 per annum between 1980 and 1988