Capital Punishment

Do you agree with capital punishment?

• Total voters

rod

Retired 22 years

El Correcto

god is dead
Florida & Texas seem to move faster on executing executions.....think Bundy.
The theater shooter is the only reason I’m a bit skeptical. People like him are kind of the most solid argument for the death penalty. Guilty beyond a reasonable doubt of mass murdering children. I don’t understand how the theater shooter walked with all the planning he did, you don’t plan insanity, from what I’ve read this scum kind of premeditated this as well and then tried to escape, blend in and hide.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
D3AZYSR.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Florida & Texas seem to move faster on executing executions.....think Bundy.
Convicted 40 years ago and murdered after 11 years is quick?
Bundy who assaulted and murdered numerous young women and girls during the 1970s and possibly earlier. Shortly before his execution and after more than a decade of denials, he confessed to 30 homicides that he committed in seven states between 1974 and 1978.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Convicted 40 years ago and murdered after 11 years is quick?
Bundy who assaulted and murdered numerous young women and girls during the 1970s and possibly earlier. Shortly before his execution and after more than a decade of denials, he confessed to 30 homicides that he committed in seven states between 1974 and 1978.
It's quick because others sit on death row for decades in other states.

vantexan

He waived all rights to appeal ... that's very unusual.
My brother was the head chaplain at the Federal prison in Colorado that held McVeigh and Nichols. McVeigh wouldn't have anything to do with him but he talked quite a bit with Nichols. When McVeigh was executed in Illinois my brother was there protesting the death penalty. He's to the Left on pretty much everything.