climate catastrophe

rickyb

It is when you repeat a long since debunked argument, that was a fallacy to begin with. This is neither true, nor would it mean anything if it were.

If you don't have faith in your own ability to take in and evaluate data, why should I care what you think? You don't even know enough to question these supposed experts you apparently put faith in. Furthermore, your interpretation of what the experts "agree" on is also in doubt.

Since you brought up gravity as such an obvious phenomenon perhaps you'd like to explain how gravity works. Oh, you can't? Ok, let's make it easier. Explain two of the main theories to explain gravity. You probably can't do that either, since you didn't think, from your package car, to question the "experts", so you didn't know they don't understand gravity. And they clearly have something so much more complex than gravity, like climate, totally figured out. They can't even get any predictions right.

Never been proven. Just a lie that keeps being repeated.

They realized they could make more profit by scamming you rubes. But they are liars when they say things you don't like.

Mere projection. Lol. I invite you to continue posting things that undermine both your argument and your credibility. It's super funny. Literally all you've brought to the table is fallacy and personal attacks. Maybe your temper tantrum is causing global warming.
Ppl cant self regulate quite often

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
theyve been warning about climate catastrophe since 1970s and its only gotten worse

total vindication
First it was cooling.
Then warming?
Then, when those both failed it suddenly became "climate change"? A phrase that is meaningless.

What a joke?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
In 20 more years when nothing happens again they will move the bar for the next generation
And these same people who go on and on about "climate change", support unlimited illegal immigration into the US. The end result being millions and millions new consumers of energy.

Thebrownblob

And these same people who go on and on about "climate change", support unlimited illegal immigration into the US. The end result being millions and millions new consumers of energy.
They not only support they facilitate it they need to have it become a self fulfilling prophecy, because remember “climate change will cause massive migration”

oldngray

nowhere special
z-memes-17-2.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It's not confirmation bias when it's nearly every credentialed climatologist all looking at the same data and deriving a similar grim conclusion. Just like I don't challenge from my UPS truck the body of physicists who've come to the conclusion that gravity exists.
The greenhouse effect is real and we're contributing to it and thus changing the climate globally. Policy has to catch up. The energy industry finally gave up fighting the truth and yet you guys are still here stamping your feet like toddlers in the face of overwhelming evidence.

You have your customary 12 hours to comb through Twitter to find canned responses my destruction of your fallacious arguments. I predict you will just repeat the same lies you've been repeating, even after I demonstrated why they don't matter, even if they were true. I also predict another ad hominem and probably some deflection about God not existing, or some other such nonsense.

Time started a couple hours ago. Go!

rickyb

At one time sea-levels were much lower too, so what’s your point?
were way out of the long term range for temperatures because of our pollution

ima tell u something wally, my favorite economist says late stage capitalism is a sinking ship and its up to us whether we go down with it or not