climate catastrophe

rickyb

st pete beach (think i was there on vacation) rose 8 inches since 1947 but because of expotential increases its expected to rise another 11 to 20 inches by 2050

Next Day Error

X - Other
It is when you repeat a long since debunked argument, that was a fallacy to begin with. This is neither true, nor would it mean anything if it were.

If you don't have faith in your own ability to take in and evaluate data, why should I care what you think? You don't even know enough to question these supposed experts you apparently put faith in. Furthermore, your interpretation of what the experts "agree" on is also in doubt.

Since you brought up gravity as such an obvious phenomenon perhaps you'd like to explain how gravity works. Oh, you can't? Ok, let's make it easier. Explain two of the main theories to explain gravity. You probably can't do that either, since you didn't think, from your package car, to question the "experts", so you didn't know they don't understand gravity. And they clearly have something so much more complex than gravity, like climate, totally figured out. They can't even get any predictions right.

Never been proven. Just a lie that keeps being repeated.

They realized they could make more profit by scamming you rubes. But they are liars when they say things you don't like.

Mere projection. Lol. I invite you to continue posting things that undermine both your argument and your credibility. It's super funny. Literally all you've brought to the table is fallacy and personal attacks. Maybe your temper tantrum is causing global warming.
Keep denying the science, pal. Keep praying to your made-up god while you're at it. lol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Keep denying the science, pal. Keep praying to your made-up god while you're at it. lol

Wow, took you all day to come up with that? Twitter has failed you. All You have is an uninspiring liturgy from your cult. "Shun the Science (TM) deniers!" Go bow before your priests in white lab coats and pray that they will continue doing all your thinking for you.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Give me your best evidence from your best climate expert that the greenhouse effect isn't real and that mankind isn't the main driver of a warming planet. I'll wait.

You can't prove a negative knucklehead. You have to prove that CO2 is the main driver of the greenhouse effect. You can't. It hasn't been done, you only have opinions and speculation, no real.science, but you don't know that because you worship people who tell you what you already believe.

The most effective greenhouse effect driver is water vapor. All the supposed greenhouse gases combined don't even make up a percent of the total greenhouse effect. Water vapor offsets itself quite a bit with those big fluffy white things that float in the sky, as they reflect sunlight back into space.

The sun is the main driver of temperature on the surface of the Earth. Solar output, and the variations in the Earth's orbit and obliquity account for he vast majority of temperature change on the Earth surface. Air pressure is another factor that comes into play.

When you control for.weather stations that are corrupted by the heat island effect, then you can see that the earth is cooling, if you stipulate that it's even possible to get a reasonably accurate average temperature over the entire surface of the Earth, to be able to determine if there has been an increase. That has never been proven. All You have is opinion and speculation. That's not good science. But you go ahead and keep putting your faith in bad opinion and speculation and denying the real science.

Last edited:

Next Day Error

X - Other
You can't prove a negative knucklehead. You have to prove that CO2 is the main driver of the greenhouse effect. You can't. It hasn't been done, you only have opinions and speculation, no real.science, but you don't know that because you worship people who tell you what you already believe.

The most effective greenhouse effect driver is water vapor. All the supposed greenhouse gases combined don't even make up a percent of the total greenhouse effect. Water vapor offsets itself quite a bit with those big fluffy white things that float in the sky, as they reflect sunlight back into space.

The sun is the main driver of temperature on the surface of the Earth. Solar output, and the variations in the Earth's orbit and obliquity account for he vast majority of temperature change on the Earth surface. Air pressure is another factor that comes into play.

When you control for.weather stations that are corrupted by the heat island effect, then you can see that the earth is cooling, if you stipulate that it's even possible to get a reasonably accurate average temperature over the entire surface of the Earth, to be able to determine if there has been an increase. That has never been proven. All You have is opinion and speculation. That's not good science. But you go ahead and keep putting your faith in bad opinion and speculation and denying the real science.
Climate scientists have adjusted for the changes in intensity, etc. of the sun.

Try again.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Our entire lives are made better by peer-reviewed science and the engineering that follows. Yet you guys want to cherrypick your favored conclusions and deny what's inconvenient to your fantastical worldview. Keep denying what you can't properly defend, that's ok.

Last edited by a moderator: