Contract Boogieman

LagunaBrown

78FA971C-D97F-4889-B5EC-1EF0A9FBBEED.jpeg

From Teamster.org

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Why am I not surprised that they deflected and didn't answer the first question? The real answer is that there is no language in the contract that allows UPS to advance volume, and it is unlikely (maybe impossible?) that the union could get language in the contract that could prevent UPS from advancing volume for Saturdays. They also fail to mention that though the Monday issue exists in parts of the country as allowed by supplements and riders, the new language in the master would spread the problem to all parts of the country, foiling the hard work of locals and regions.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
To tell people not to talk to the BA and stop engaging with the Union is wrong period.

I never said "don't talk to your BA". In fact I already spoke with him weeks ago. They are going to say vote yes because it's their job. It doesn't take away from the fact that the language is weak in the NMA.

Time for change

Actually there are a lot of you sending the message not to ask your Business Agent questions. I wonder how many of you have been in a TDU flyer.
You keep bringing up business agents, there are business agents all across the country recommending a no vote. I’ll listen to them and so will the majority. We are voting NO like never before seen on a UPS contract, this contract as is is dead.

LagunaBrown

You keep bringing up business agents, there are business agents all across the country recommending a no vote. I’ll listen to them and so will the majority. We are voting NO like never before seen on a UPS contract, this contract as is is dead.
If your agents says it then I understand. I just want people to why and go to the explanation meetings. Bring up the hard questions and vote accordingly but I can tell you is not no vote across the board.

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
If your agents says it then I understand. I just want people to why and go to the explanation meetings. Bring up the hard questions and vote accordingly but I can tell you is not no vote across the board.

Trust me on this one..they will not answer your "HARD" questions and particularly (never on paper). We will be voting accordingly to their avoidance of our questions. It is called accountability, after all we do pay their salaries and they work for us only...

BrownRecycler

I don't want to go back on my No vote even if it contradict my personal space. But, the sooner the agreement is made, the better.

The keyword is empathy. It isn't just about driver. Everyone get one vote.

With the mounting evidence of flame war, I am suspecting another installed representative for the Illuminati working to sway union voters.

Last edited:

TxTawny

22.4s don’t have to be working on Mondays for there to be ”No work available” for a number of RPCDs on Monday due to 22.4s being worked up to their hour limits every weekend.
I’m sure the hybrids will not be scheduled to work on Monday. Their scheduled work days will be Tuesday through Saturday and Wednesday through Sunday. I’m sure routes will be cut on Mondays and many regular package car drivers will be laid off due to no work available And the drivers that do work will be maxed out on business stops.

LagunaBrown

Trust me on this one..they will not answer your "HARD" questions and particularly (never on paper). We will be voting accordingly to their avoidance of our questions. It is called accountability, after all we do pay their salaries and they work for us only...
You got it all figure out don’t you.

LagunaBrown

I’m sure the hybrids will not be scheduled to work on Monday. Their scheduled work days will be Tuesday through Saturday and Wednesday through Sunday. I’m sure routes will be cut on Mondays and many regular package car drivers will be laid off due to no work available And the drivers that do work will be maxed out on business stops.
If you don’t have a guaranteed 8 hour day 5 consecutive day workweek, don’t use 8 hour requests and can’t get on the 9.5 list then yes.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I never said "don't talk to your BA". In fact I already spoke with him weeks ago. They are going to say vote yes because it's their job. It doesn't take away from the fact that the language is weak in the NMA.

The future of UPS ^^^^^

Doesn’t look too bright

“ They are going to say vote yes because it’s their job”

SMH!!