Contract Boogieman

Ok here is where I show you language because you guys are doubting Thomas’ and don’t even know what I am talking about. I never said it was an air driver. Since it’s all online go read section 38 in the Southwest Package Rider and get back to me sheep.
I'm not in the Southwest, so it doesn't apply to me or many others on here.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

You're not answering the question.
They can hire more RPCDs to work T-S.
You're taking a spanking giving the company weekends, then saying "thank you sir may I have another", and accepting lower pay to do it.

There is no reason for 22.4 to exist.
It is a concession.
Sellout contract.

First off you did not clarify your question but I will go off this. there are 2 points

1) As I said we already have part time employee doing everything a 22.4 does for less including being forced into a T-S schedule so the 22.4 language upgrades that position and that why it is a yes here.

2) We all hired a ton of RPCD’s for Saturday work in our center and everyone was complaining about working weekends. It was raised as a national concern so they made the 22.4. Position to work Saturday and Sunday and to help with excessive overtime. YOU do realize the IBT was trying to help. There is a lot to this language that could be talked about forever but the bottom line is that it works in some areas but not all. This is why I say to vote yes and you say to vote no. Supplements and riders are important to read to know the difference. YOU should respect our yes vote if it helps our members and we should respect your no vote to get better.

LagunaBrown

I'm not in the Southwest, so it doesn't apply to me or many others on here.
Exactly then why are you guys being jerks and trying to force a vote no when we want to vote yes on something that is an upgrade for our members. The vote no sheep can’t accept any reasoning and only want a no across the board. EVEN When you admittingly said “'I’m not in the Southwest, so it doesn't apply to me or many others on here.”

Exactly then why are you guys being jerks and trying to force a vote no when we want to vote yes on something that is an upgrade for our members. The vote no sheep can’t accept any reasoning and only want a no across the board. EVEN if as you said “'I’m not in the Southwest, so it doesn't apply to me or many others on here.”
22.4 jobs are a big down grade for our part time drivers here. They make too driving rate. So good for you and :censored2: them.

542thruNthru

@LagunaBrown How do you feel about the new discipline for technology
Exactly then why are you guys being jerks and trying to force a vote no when we want to vote yes on something that is an upgrade for our members. The vote no sheep can’t accept any reasoning and only want a no across the board. EVEN When you admittingly said “'I’m not in the Southwest, so it doesn't apply to me or many others on here.”

Cover Drivers do not apply to them. It's not a upgrade for them it's a down grade.

If 22.4 was in only supplements you'd have a point but it's in the Master. So them wanting to vote No makes sense. They don't want lower paid drivers like we already have.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We all hired a ton of RPCD’s for Saturday work in our center and everyone was complaining about working weekends. It was raised as a national concern so they made the 22.4. Position to work Saturday and Sunday and to help with excessive overtime. YOU do realize the IBT was trying to help.
So people complained about working weekends, and the Union's solution was to accept weekend work and pay people less to do it....
That's "trying to help"?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Thanks

Obama
ezgif-5-6bff94f2c2.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your diverting
There's nothing to 'divert from'.
You are voting for another second class driver who will be paid less to do the same work, on days that no one wants to work.

You think your supplement will protect your local from the terrible language, so you are saying screw being United, screw brotherhood, screw everyone that's not in your local, and screw the guys that will come after you.

Your position is clear.

LagunaBrown

There's nothing to 'divert from'.
You are voting for another second class driver who will be paid less to do the same work, on days that no one wants to work.

You think your supplement will protect your local from the terrible language, so you are saying screw being United, screw brotherhood, screw everyone that's not in your local, and screw the guys that will come after you.

Your position is clear.
That is an opinion. The reality is 22.4 language is an improvement to our section 38 SWPR language.

Sorry to tell you the truth. If you can NOT prove anything otherwise then this conversation is over.

LagunaBrown

@LagunaBrown How do you feel about the new discipline for technology

Cover Drivers do not apply to them. It's not a upgrade for them it's a down grade.

If 22.4 was in only supplements you'd have a point but it's in the Master. So them wanting to vote No makes sense. They don't want lower paid drivers like we already have.
I totally agree. My point is some are are yes and some are no. I don’t need vote no sheep confusing our members just like they don’t need yes vote sheep confusing theirs. Decisions should be made of each areas language and respected! Like I said the vote no guys refuse to accept anything besides a no vote and that is lame.