Contract Boogieman

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your have made it abundantly clear your brain is to puny to comprehend this.
tenor (4).gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I totally agree. My point is some ares are yes and some are no. I don’t need vote no sheep confusing our members just like they don’t need yes vote sheep confusing theirs. Decisions should be made of each areas language and respected!
Isn't it a "National Master" that we are voting on....first and foremost, then the supplements?

You continue to dodge the question (and I don't blame you), how can we endorse a Supplement, Rider, or Local Seniority Application, until we feel comfortable with the Master??

....or are at least confident that it will pass???

Isn't it plausible that if the Master fails, then "renegotiated", it could subsequently leave these beloved Supplements woefully lacking????

Ok why is it bad? Let’s see what you got.

Even though you're sick of me, I wanna play.

1) I still believe "as long as work is available" should not be anywhere near our contract. I know that didn't change anyone's guarantee across the country, but it introduces an avenue for future exploitation. If it isn't a big deal to have it, it shouldn't be a big deal to get rid of it.

2) I think we all agree that 22.4 will primarily drive. Say I agree with you on the 22.4 being an upgrade to the PTCD. I know how they are used in many places and I can actually see how it can be viewed as an improvement. If they are creating a FT position, it should come with FT protections. They should have 8-hour requests and 9.5 protections at 4 years just like any other driver.

I still feel that 22.4 is a concession, but I know quite a few PT's that are just as happy about it as I am against it.

LagunaBrown

Even though you're sick of me, I wanna play.

1) I still believe "as long as work is available" should not be anywhere near our contract. I know that didn't change anyone's guarantee across the country, but it introduces an avenue for future exploitation. If it isn't a big deal to have it, it shouldn't be a big deal to get rid of it.

2) I think we all agree that 22.4 will primarily drive. Say I agree with you on the 22.4 being an upgrade to the PTCD. I know how they are used in many places and I can actually see how it can be viewed as an improvement. If they are creating a FT position, it should come with FT protections. They should have 8-hour requests and 9.5 protections at 4 years just like any other driver.

I still feel that 22.4 is a concession, but I know quite a few PT's that are just as happy about it as I am against it.
All I’m asking is people know how it affects them locally. The “whenever work is available” does not effect us because of our daily guarantee. I see how it effects other regions. Same as the 22.4 is good one place and not the other. I Know I sound like a broken record but the more we debate the more it obviously depends on supplement and rider langusge.

panther

I know how me and my coworkers feel about it along with my BA. I'm ready to see how the leadership of the local feels about it this Sunday.

Doubleparkedrunner

Really? Funny how I always provide articles and contract language when we argue and you only call names. That’s because I read the contract and you are a vote no sheep.
All you do is parrot out bullet points; you don't actually answer questions. I asked you multiple times over the course of one week a simple question and you sidestepped it repeatedly without ever coming close to answering.

Fred Astaire would have been proud of your dancing act.

LagunaBrown

All you do is parrot out bullet points; you don't actually answer questions. I asked you multiple times over the course of one week a simple question and you sidestepped it repeatedly without ever coming close to answering.

Fred Astaire would have been proud of your dancing act.
You are crazy I gave you articles and anyone can go back to read it for themselves. Its not my fault you believe in unicorns, leprechauns and the Easter Bunny. You can click on as many "creative" ratings as you like since you can not prove me wrong.