Contract Boogieman

Doubleparkedrunner

Well for starters we already have a lower paid part time employee than the 22.4 doing all that anyways so the 22.4 language actually upgrades that to full time pension. What do you think about THAT!
He said quote, " why does this contract need ANOTHER lower paid driver ?
... and YOU respond with " well for starters we already have a lower paid part time employee so this is better blah blah"

That does not address his concern / statement whatsoever.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
22.4 is an improvement to our cover driver language. The ball is in your court now buddy
Go read it yourself I have explained myself enough. You present your case.
This is a website where we are contemplating a contract "nationally".

We aren't interested in painting ourselves into the "southwest corner" of the country.

Again, why would anybody vote for a Supplement before they are comfortable voting for the Master?

If "it's all about the supplements" as you say, how can we be sure these supplements will sew up the loose holes in the Master if it can be voted down and renegotiated?

Doubleparkedrunner

Go read it yourself I have explained myself enough. You present your case.

You are clearly unable to articulate why it is supposedly better.

there are three possible reasons for this...

1.). You are not bright enough to express yourself in a thoughtful manner.

2.). It is in fact , NOT better at all and you're lying.

3.). YOU are a "YES SHEEP"

LagunaBrown

You are clearly unable to articulate why it is supposedly better.

there are three possible reasons for this...

1.). You are not bright enough to express yourself in a thoughtful manner.

2.). It is in fact , NOT better at all and you're lying.

3.). YOU are a "YES SHEEP"

You are WEAK! You can’t even prove me wrong when I gave you the articles to read and you still post these lies! HaHaHa Run along kiddo everyone that reads this will know you flaked out.

Last edited:

Doubleparkedrunner

You are WEAK! You can’t even show me and I gave you the articles to read! Run along kiddo everyone that reads this will know you flaked out.

You know you're not fooling anyone, right?

you have never answered even one question that anyone has given you.

and the sad part is most of them just ask what your opinion is on why you like a certain aspect or two of the contract.

the funny thing is : that if you actually tried to answer our questions , you couldn't get it wrong because we are asking for your opinion.

the sad Thing is: you can't even give an educated opinion.

you only blather on bullet points in which I'm pretty sure you don't even know what they mean.

All you do is tell others to read what you post.

...but all you post is the written word from the contract proposal or some propaganda from the union leadership.

WE are asking for YOUR opinion ; we are NOT asking for a bunch of cut n paste nonsense.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Big difference bwbetwe driving and unloading. And you don't start out at $30 driving. Just saying.
Ok our cover driver make close to $10 less than a RPCD so 22.4 is an increase in pay. a cover driver can get red circle and jump to a higher pay when in the 22.4 yey progression.

BrownArmy

22.4 is an improvement to our cover driver language. The ball is in your court now buddy

And it’s a concession for most of the rest of us.

If you like it, vote yes.

A lot of us don’t like it, we’re voting no.

We’re not sheep, we can read, and what we’re reading is crap.

You like it, for your region/local/center? Great, vote yes! Knock your socks off.

I’ll be voting no because, across the board, on a National level, this Master gives away too much.

I mean, really, we shouldn’t have to fix a broke-ass Master with our Supplements.

That’s backwards.

PT Car Washer

Big difference bwbetwe driving and unloading. And you don't start out at $30 driving. Just saying.
The big difference between driving and loading is about $20/hr. A lot of family men would rather make $30/hr FT then $10/hr PT. And with a good chance of earning $40/hr in a few years. Not saying I agree with the Art 22.4 proposal, but a lot of people would look at it that way. Not much worse then the $18.75/hr 4 year progression working Tuesday through Saturday.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ok our cover driver make close to $10 less than a RPCD so 22.4 is an increase in pay. a cover driver can get red circle and jump to a higher pay when in the 22.4 yey progression.
It’s not an improvement.

I started at 30 an hour as a TCD and went full time within a month red circled at my TCD rate.

The big difference between driving and loading is about $20/hr. A lot of family men would rather make $30/hr FT then $10/hr PT. And with a good chance of earning $40/hr in a few years. Not saying I agree with the Art 22.4 proposal, but a lot of people would look at it that way. Not much worse then the $18.75/hr 4 year progression working Tuesday through Saturday.
Not a t the beginning it isn't. Under the proposed contract $13 for a new loader unloader and $20 for a driver.

80 of the inside couldn't even drive if they wanted to.

LagunaBrown

You know you're not fooling anyone, right?

you have never answered even one question that anyone has given you.

and the sad part is most of them just ask what your opinion is on why you like a certain aspect or two of the contract.

the funny thing is : that if you actually tried to answer our questions , you couldn't get it wrong because we are asking for your opinion.

the sad Thing is: you can't even give an educated opinion.

you only blather on bullet points in which I'm pretty sure you don't even know what they mean.

All you do is tell others to read what you post.

...but all you post is the written word from the contract proposal or some propaganda from the union leadership.

WE are asking for YOUR opinion ; we are NOT asking for a bunch of cut n paste nonsense.
Bla bla bla! PROVE to me that 22.4 language is worse than our current cover driver language