Contract Boogieman

El Correcto

god is dead
You are WEAK! You can’t even prove me wrong when I gave you the articles to read and you still post these lies! HaHaHa Run along kiddo everyone that reads this will know you flaked out.
I’m also eligible for 9.5 and have been on it continually for 2 years. It’s not strong langauge and has its problems which fix themself after 4 years of full time driving.

So I’m making more than those 22.4 drivers will ever top out at starting off and I’m eligible for a broken form of 9.5 first 3 years and on my fourth eligible for same 9.5 bid drivers get.

22.4 is :censored2: langauge for cover drivers who won’t have same opportunities as me.

LagunaBrown

I’m also eligible for 9.5 and have been on it continually for 2 years. It’s not strong langauge and has its problems which fix themself after 4 years of full time driving.

So I’m making more than those 22.4 drivers will ever top out at starting off and I’m eligible for a broken form of 9.5 first 3 years and on my fourth eligible for same 9.5 bid drivers get.

22.4 is :censored2: langauge for cover drivers who won’t have same opportunities as me.
Ok then your a vote no but here our cover driver language is different

PT Car Washer

Not a t the beginning it isn't. Under the proposed contract $13 for a new loader unloader and $20 for a driver.

80 of the inside couldn't even drive if they wanted to.
$13/hr X 18hrs/week = $234. $20/hr X 40 hrs = $800 + any OT. Again not saying I agree with the proposal, but a lot of family men will look at it that way. And with the opportunity to earn $40/hr in a couple years it will be a done deal.

El Correcto

god is dead
The both don’t have 9.5 protection and cover drivers here get red circled pay
Cover drivers have 9.5 here covered in article 37.

You have to maintain the same route 5 days in a row or bid a temp route to get it filed properly.

After 4 years of full time cover driving you are eligible for it same as anyone else no loop holes.

$13/hr X 18hrs/week = $234. $20/hr X 40 hrs = $800 + any OT. Again not saying I agree with the proposal, but a lot of family men will look at it that way. And with the opportunity to earn $40/hr in a couple years it will be a done deal.
So make a little more up frinf and give away a lot. in the future.

PersiPerso I dont care. Let them have what they want, it there future not ours.

BrownArmy

The both don’t have 9.5 protection and cover drivers here get red circled pay

You keep saying ‘cover drivers’...

It means one thing where you are and something totally different where I am.

Here, ‘cover’ drivers are RPCD’s with everything that entails, they just don’t have a specific route.

I’ve been a cover driver for a decade, my seniority is the same as a guy who bid a route...my bid is ‘cover’.

I haven’t stopped working since I got hired, and I’m at top-rate, with four vacations a year.

I could bid a regular route tomorrow, the only thing that would change is that I’d be on one route instead of twenty.

We have ‘casuals’ who drive during Peak, and we have TCD’s, but not many.

You’re confusing the issue.

542thruNthru

I’m a no vote, but it’s coming from a educated place.
I’m not spilling lies to fit my point of view of the current contract. You seem like a boomer ready to retire, willing to sell out future workers.

You are what we call a Utility driver out west. You're a FT driver without a route.

Cover Drivers here are PT employees that drive year round. They make 75% of top scale and have no 9.5 protection no matter what.

542thruNthru

You keep saying ‘cover drivers’...

It means one thing where you are and something totally different where I am.

Here, ‘cover’ drivers are RPCD’s with everything that entails, they just don’t have a specific route.

I’ve been a cover driver for a decade, my seniority is the same as a guy who bid a route...my bid is ‘cover’.

I haven’t stopped working since I got hired, and I’m at top-rate, with four vacations a year.

I could bid a regular route tomorrow, the only thing that would change is that I’d be on one route instead of twenty.

We have ‘casuals’ who drive during Peak, and we have TCD’s, but not many.

You’re confusing the issue.

What do your Casuals/ TCDs make?

El Correcto

god is dead
You are what we call a Utility driver out west. You're a FT driver without a route.

Cover Drivers here are PT employees that drive year round. They make 75% of top scale and have no 9.5 protection no matter what.
That surprises me. I’m in the southern region and we get protection under article 37.

BrownArmy

So I’m a ‘Utility Driver’ in your language.

We don’t have what you call ‘cover drivers’, it simply doesn’t exist.

Voting no.