Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They determined the efficacy of the vaccines in phase 3. That was completed months ago. They had a control group and everything.
That was not the subject. I've explained that three times now. We were discussing the current ongoing trials that were opened to the public on an EAU, which everyone who is getting the shots now are participating in. I'm starting to believe you aren't pretending not to understand.

You are pretending there is no evidence the vaccine is effective. That is clearly wrong.

I never made that claim. So I guess that makes you clearly wrong. If you'd like to continue being part of the conversation, please try to make sure you understand what is actually being discussed. It's rude to keep interrupting and wasting people's time by bringing up irrelevant points, and expecting others to try, over and over, to bring you uo to speed.

Serf

How many more weeks-months until the vaccine gets outed as a therapeutic experimental gene therapy that doesn't work and China gets blamed for an intentional viral leak?

How many more weeks-months until the vaccine gets outed as a therapeutic experimental gene therapy that doesn't work and China gets blamed for an intentional viral leak?
“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus,” Trump wrote in a Jan. 24, 2020, Twitter post. “The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

“It’s all taken care of. And China is working very hard on the problem. We spoke about it, and China is working very hard on it.”

“Look, I have a very good relationship with President Xi and they went through a lot. You know some people say other things. They went through a lot. They lost thousands of people. They’ve been through hell,”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Make sure you get tagged...

1622036117728.png

Tyrone Slothrop

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Pathetic backpedaling from Biden's garbage administration.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Newsom ordered to pay $1.35 million for COVID-19 church discrimination

California's embattled Gov. Gavin Newsom has been dealt a fresh blow after a federal judge ordered him to pay $1.35 million over the state's draconian lockdown of 3,000 churches during the coronavirus pandemic.

In his capacity as governor, Newsom was ordered to pay the costs and attorney fees for a lawsuit brought by a Pasadena church that made it all the way to the United States Supreme Court. The May 14 order told Newsom and all state officials to stop regulating church attendance unless a specific set of infection statistics occur, which is unlikely.

“He is the worst governor in America” for religious freedom, said Mat Staver, founder of Liberty Counsel, a nonprofit law firm that represented plaintiff Harvest Rock Church. “The church stayed open [during the lockdown], and the pastor and parishioners were threatened with daily criminal charges that were up to a year in prison.”

Don't let the door hit you on your way out!