Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
E05huj9WYAQdbzZ.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

It is starting to look like this COVID-19 virus was created in a lab. I had my suspicions early on when a high level Chinese officials were releasing bogus info claiming it was brought into China by a US Soldier at the beginning of the outbreak.

The following news blackout, cover up and misinformation spread by the Chinese government is damning.

I expect that it escaped from the Wuhan laboratory or did it?

It will be fine

It is starting to look like this COVID-19 virus was created in a lab. I had my suspicions early on when a high level Chinese officials were releasing bogus info claiming it was brought into China by a US Soldier at the beginning of the outbreak.

The following news blackout, cover up and misinformation spread by the Chinese government is damning.

I expect that it escaped from the Wuhan laboratory or did it?
I’m thinking it’s a combination. The Chinese found a strain of the virus and studied it. Maybe they tweaked it a bit and it got loose. I doubt we’ll know for certain how it actually played out.

Box Ox

LOL

Facebook will no longer remove claims that Covid-19 was man-made

"In a statement to CNN Business, a Facebook spokesperson said late Wednesday that, "In light of ongoing investigations into the origin of Covid-19 and in consultation with public health experts, we will no longer remove the claim that Covid-19 is man-made from our apps."

"We're continuing to work with health experts to keep pace with the evolving nature of the pandemic and regularly update our policies as new facts and trends emerge," the spokesperson added."

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
LOL

Facebook will no longer remove claims that Covid-19 was man-made

"In a statement to CNN Business, a Facebook spokesperson said late Wednesday that, "In light of ongoing investigations into the origin of Covid-19 and in consultation with public health experts, we will no longer remove the claim that Covid-19 is man-made from our apps."

"We're continuing to work with health experts to keep pace with the evolving nature of the pandemic and regularly update our policies as new facts and trends emerge," the spokesperson added."

I bet they don't even learn a lesson about silencing dissenting views.

Box Ox

Snopes Introduces New Rating: 'False For Now'

U.S.—World-renowned fact-checking website Snopes has unveiled a brand new fact check rating called "False For Now." This will allow them to provide a rating for claims that are just conspiracy theories uttered by deranged far-right people until they later turn out to be true.

"At Snopes, it's important for us to keep up with the undulating, ever-changing ocean of truth claims as they fluctuate across different official narratives we approve of," said Snopes founder David Mikkelson.

"Did COVID escape from a Wuhan lab? Well, it depends! Did a Republican say it? Does it serve the official narrative of trusted sources like CNN? We have to keep all these important questions in mind as we continue to live our truth, which is what Snopes is all about."

To save time, Snopes will just attach this rating to everything said by someone on the Right until a mainstream, unbiased source like The New York Times approves it to be upgraded to "Mixture".

Snopes also announced they will be attaching a rating of "Not Funny" to all Babylon Bee articles."