Coronavirus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
LOL

Facebook will no longer remove claims that Covid-19 was man-made

"In a statement to CNN Business, a Facebook spokesperson said late Wednesday that, "In light of ongoing investigations into the origin of Covid-19 and in consultation with public health experts, we will no longer remove the claim that Covid-19 is man-made from our apps."

"We're continuing to work with health experts to keep pace with the evolving nature of the pandemic and regularly update our policies as new facts and trends emerge," the spokesperson added."
Orange man say it = bad

Senile man say it = good

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Snopes Introduces New Rating: 'False For Now'

U.S.—World-renowned fact-checking website Snopes has unveiled a brand new fact check rating called "False For Now." This will allow them to provide a rating for claims that are just conspiracy theories uttered by deranged far-right people until they later turn out to be true.

"At Snopes, it's important for us to keep up with the undulating, ever-changing ocean of truth claims as they fluctuate across different official narratives we approve of," said Snopes founder David Mikkelson.

"Did COVID escape from a Wuhan lab? Well, it depends! Did a Republican say it? Does it serve the official narrative of trusted sources like CNN? We have to keep all these important questions in mind as we continue to live our truth, which is what Snopes is all about."

To save time, Snopes will just attach this rating to everything said by someone on the Right until a mainstream, unbiased source like The New York Times approves it to be upgraded to "Mixture".

Snopes also announced they will be attaching a rating of "Not Funny" to all Babylon Bee articles."
7163CE6C-BE50-4392-95E2-BDA655548A0B.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Snopes Introduces New Rating: 'False For Now'

U.S.—World-renowned fact-checking website Snopes has unveiled a brand new fact check rating called "False For Now." This will allow them to provide a rating for claims that are just conspiracy theories uttered by deranged far-right people until they later turn out to be true.

"At Snopes, it's important for us to keep up with the undulating, ever-changing ocean of truth claims as they fluctuate across different official narratives we approve of," said Snopes founder David Mikkelson.

"Did COVID escape from a Wuhan lab? Well, it depends! Did a Republican say it? Does it serve the official narrative of trusted sources like CNN? We have to keep all these important questions in mind as we continue to live our truth, which is what Snopes is all about."

To save time, Snopes will just attach this rating to everything said by someone on the Right until a mainstream, unbiased source like The New York Times approves it to be upgraded to "Mixture".

Snopes also announced they will be attaching a rating of "Not Funny" to all Babylon Bee articles."
Talk about leaving yourself an out. Lol.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Where is a governor driving companies out of business? Everything is opening back up.

Not every state is Florida or Texas. South Dakota and Wyoming really deserve most of the credit for not trampling the rights of their citizens to begin with, though. I've narrowed it down to 46 possibilities for you. Another hint, my governor bears a striking resemblence to this character:

DK6SVoWV4AA1Ygx.jpg

Not every state is Florida or Texas. South Dakota and Wyoming really deserve most of the credit for not trampling the rights of their citizens to begin with, though. I've narrowed it down to 46 possibilities for you. Another hint, my governor bears a striking resemblence to this character:

View attachment 339115

Tyrone Slothrop

View attachment 339115
Looks like Kristi Noem to me, but South Dakota doesn't have that many businesses.

You think he's still into the more racist bat soup theory, eh?
"As I've said many times: Many of us feel that it is more likely that this is a natural occurrence, as has happened with SARS-CoV-1, where it goes from an animal reservoir to a human. But we don't know 100 percent the answer to that," Fauci said. "So, because we don't know 100 percent what the origin is, it's imperative that we look and we do an investigation."

Box Ox

"As I've said many times: Many of us feel that it is more likely that this is a natural occurrence, as has happened with SARS-CoV-1, where it goes from an animal reservoir to a human. But we don't know 100 percent the answer to that," Fauci said. "So, because we don't know 100 percent what the origin is, it's imperative that we look and we do an investigation."
How does it go from an animal reservoir to a human?

Box Ox

He still believes it's a naturally occurring virus but since it can't be fully proven, he's open to investigating other theories. He is a scientist. No wonder donald didn't like him.
You think he's still into the more racist bat soup theory, eh?
How does it go from an animal reservoir to a human?
The same way that SARS-CoV-2 did I would imagine.

So........yes to my original question?