Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1622294883309.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not every state is Florida or Texas. South Dakota and Wyoming really deserve most of the credit for not trampling the rights of their citizens to begin with, though. I've narrowed it down to 46 possibilities for you. Another hint, my governor bears a striking resemblence to this character:

View attachment 339115
Obviously the clueless Govner of Michigan!
Sorry your states government is controlled by the reckless liars in office.

floridays

Matt Gaetz has probably probably already asked for her digits.
You're despicable to divert from Biden.

Same :poop: from democrats, and you fall right in line.
Always projecting what you do on others.
The young girl was the daughter of the former (military) nurse that spoke after Mrs. Biden.
Your pervert in chief, in his demented mind, had obviously sexualized this young girl, how in the name of sanity and a normal mind could one say she (a girl of middle digits) looked like a 19 year old if he hadn't.

The bastard along with being a liar and plagiarist is a sexual deviant.
There I said it.

And you carry his water.
Pathetic.

Matt Gaetz my ass.

Box Ox

You're despicable to divert from Biden.

Same :poop: from democrats, and you fall right in line.
Always projecting what you do on others.
The young girl was the daughter of the former (military) nurse that spoke after Mrs. Biden.
Your pervert in chief, in his demented mind, had obviously sexualized this young girl, how in the name of sanity and a normal mind could one say she (a girl of middle digits) looked like a 19 year old if he hadn't.

The bastard along with being a liar and plagiarist is a sexual deviant.
There I said it.

And you carry his water.
Pathetic.

Matt Gaetz my ass.

Thought you’d like that. 😉

floridays

Thought you’d like that. 😉
Children are children, your bunch will not even allow them to grow up without sexualizing them, the democrats are really a demented crowd when it comes to that.

I was taught to take care of the weakest among us, it seems the left only uses those type to further their ambitions.

It's just time to get real.

Your party will not allow any period of innocence for any child, and you exploit black and brown (as you classify them) people for political gain.

Your president is a pedophile and rapist, I don't know if I can be any clearer than that.

You voted for and support that agenda, you enable it you are complicit, personally.

Leave your grandkids to the left, you have already sacrificed your own children.

I offer you too's to everyone else that supports the left