Coronavirus

floridays

idk off top, but I’ll say this; if somebody is already showing and expecting, then gets an abortion. I find that messed up.
That is your choice in defining human life.

You tried to bust my nutz on the science.

Step to the plate,. Support your science.,

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
That is your choice in defining human life.

You tried to bust my nutz on the science.

Step to the plate,. Support your science.,

I believe in the early stages, late is debatable, but that is THEIR choice. Why do you care??? What if the mom was raped? What if she on drugs? What if she poor and can’t support it? You republicans sure don’t care about those things

floridays

our body removes cells daily
If that cell, as you define is removed by the mothers body that is a natural abortion. It is a fact of life, that is not another taking the life.

Get off the one cell kick kid. Cell division begins immediately in living life forms at conception.

You aren't dealing with a regular idiot.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
If that cell, as you define is removed by the mothers body that is a natural abortion. It is a fact of life, that is not another taking the life.

Get off the one cell kick kid. Cell division begins immediately in living life forms at conception.

You aren't dealing with a regular idiot.
No it doesn’t. Can you remember when you were a cell? I can’t

floridays

I believe in the early stages, late is debatable, but that is THEIR choice. Why do you care??? What if the mom was raped? What if she on drugs? What if she poor and can’t support it? You republicans sure don’t care about those things
I'm not talking about what you think.
You brought up science. I took your science and raised you to law as well.

I don't give a rats ass what you think. It is provable through science.

Your type disgust me.
I am not a republican.
Nothing else you said changes anything. Under any of those conditions it is still taking a human life.
Period.

Science affirms that.

Call it a fetus to soothe your conscience, it's still a human "fetus" a human life.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I'm not talking about what you think.
You brought up science. I took your science and raised you to law as well.

I don't give a rats ass what you think. It is provable through science.

Your type disgust me.
I am not a republican.
Nothing else you said changes anything. Under any of those conditions it is still taking a human life.
Period.

Science affirms that.

Call it a fetus to soothe your conscience, it's still a human "fetus" a human life.

can you remember when you were a cell? Does a cell feel pain ???

floridays

No it doesn’t. Can you remember when you were a cell? I can’t
One day your mom will not remember you.
Does that make her not your mom?
Does that not make her human?

Where is this science you said I reject.
I'm the only one talking science, you talk what you think and feel, what I can remember.

You are not equipped for this argument. Best you could do is remain silent.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
One day your mom will not remember you.
Does that make her not your mom?
Does that not make her human?

Where is this science you said I reject.
I'm the only one talking science, you talk what you think and feel, what I can remember.

You are not equipped for this argument. Best you could do is remain silent.

do you remember when your were a cell? You keep saying where is the science lol.

floridays

can you remember when you were a cell? Does a cell feel pain ???
Feeling pain is not the definition of life.

You are back on this cell :poop:

Exactly how long does it take for this human cell to replicate/duplicate or divide. Exactly how long does this "cell"
take to differentiate into other human parts?

It has begun long before the host female/human is even aware she is carrying another completely unique human being.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Feeling pain is not the definition of life.

You are back on this cell :poop:

Exactly how long does it take for this human cell to replicate/duplicate or divide. Exactly how long does this "cell"
take to differentiate into other human parts?

It has begun long before the host female/human is even aware she is carrying another completely unique human being.
Once it starts developing body parts, that’s where I find it debatable with abortion.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I heard 90%.

It's dropped among the wider population, at least for the Pfizer one, I haven't seen anything about the others. But we really don't know how many people who got the vaccine already developed immunity naturally, so who knows if it was ever effective at all? Junk science to the highest degree, and people eat it up because they don't know better.

floridays

Once it starts developing body parts, that’s where I find it debatable with abortion.
I am interested in this "science" you said I would not accept.
I'm not concerned with what you feel or find debatable.

I'm trying to get your feelings to debate with science.