Coronavirus

Off the leash

All I will say to this is;
-I appreciate the fact that you are unwilling to make a broad claim that you can’t back up with evidence
-Everyday, we work to uphold the very institutions we hate. It is the basis of our civilization; that we do so.
And, these “institutions” DEPEND on our “contribution.” Our monetary value. Our labor. Our presence
You can always quit

rickyb

Brand new technology that failed animal tests, with only 6 months of trial data, when vaccine safety generally takes at least 5 years to ascertain. Did any of your guys tell you that? SMH.
everyone knew they rushed it out. its not a mystery. question is whether it was safe. and i just checked now public citizen says the world needs to be vaccinated. if it wasnt safe someone i listen to would've reported on it, because they frequently report on other unsafe things which im sure you would defend.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
All I will say to this is;
-I appreciate the fact that you are unwilling to make a broad claim that you can’t back up with evidence
-Everyday, we work to uphold the very institutions we hate. It is the basis of our civilization, that we do so.
And, these “institutions” DEPEND on our “contribution.” Our monetary value. Our labor. Our presence

A free society is one where people decide their level of involvement and interaction, based on their own consciences and values. No one should be forced to shoulder the burdens of others.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
everyone knew they rushed it out. its not a mystery. question is whether it was safe. and i just checked now public citizen says the world needs to be vaccinated. if it wasnt safe someone i listen to would've reported on it, because they frequently report on other unsafe things which im sure you would defend.

Did they disclose how much pharma is paying them?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
A free society is one where people decide their level of involvement and interaction, based on their own consciences and values. No one should be forced to shoulder the burdens of others.
Nobody is forcing you.
You are not forced to work at employers that mandate vaccine.
BUT, employers face massive risks allowing unvaxed to work for them.
You are not forced to travel
BUT, those who want to travel, should understand that if an airline were to suffer an outbreak, it would be catastrophic to their workforce, and affect ALL BUSINESSES at airports, etc
You have access to these privileges, should you decide to become a contributing member of our society.
Your ability to choose is still present.

Off the leash

Nobody is forcing you.
You are not forced to work at employers that mandate vaccine.
BUT, employers face massive risks allowing unvaxed to work for them.
You are not forced to travel
BUT, those who want to travel, should understand that if an airline were to suffer an outbreak, it would be catastrophic to their workforce, and affect ALL BUSINESSES at airports, etc
You have access to these privileges, should you decide to become a contributing member of our society.
Your ability to choose is still present.
So can I sue the vaccinated that spread the virus? Because they most certainly are spreading it, as well as making the virus mutate faster. And they will be weaker against future variants. Medical opinions not mine.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
So can I sue the vaccinated that spread the virus?
This is America. You can sue anybody for anything 😎
As far as the vaccinated spreading the virus? Mutations happen in response to vaccine. Not just this vaccine, like every vaccine ever. Viruses are strong organisms. They adapt.
The good news is, that those getting reinfected are not getting sick. And also, the number of those getting reinfected are extremely rare.
Which, correct me if I’m wrong, indicates that the shot works?

Off the leash

E110BCDC-D7BE-47E6-802C-08E1F0188CA5.jpeg