Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So do contagious ppl

Masks don't change that. The chances of spreading it if you have it and aren't symptomatic are so slim, they disappear when you adjust for the margin of error. Everything they've told us to do to stop the spread has been a lie, except quarantining actually sick people. I wonder how the spread would have been impacted if sick people quarantined instead of incorrectly believing their masks helped.

Masks don't change that. The chances of spreading it if you have it and aren't symptomatic are so slim, they disappear when you adjust for the margin of error. Everything they've told us to do to stop the spread has been a lie, except quarantining actually sick people. I wonder how the spread would have been impacted if sick people quarantined instead of incorrectly believing their masks helped.
Nothing they’ve done has helped because it has nothing to do with health and only serves to control people. These “health” dictators are not acting in good faith. It’s impossible to believe that at this point

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Nothing they’ve done has helped because it has nothing to do with health and only serves to control people. These “health” dictators are not acting in good faith. It’s impossible to believe that at this point

I don't know what it will take to make people see that. I think masking vaccinated people helped wake some people up.

Box Ox

Abundance of caution. Lol
They only put you on the ventilator as a last resort. Lol

I was wondering if there's a difference between an ECMO machine like Phil is on and a ventilator. Sounds like an ECMO machine is for people that a ventilator can't help.

"Why is ECMO used? ECMO is used to help people whose:

-Lungs cannot provide enough oxygen to the body even when given extra oxygen
-Lungs cannot get rid of carbon dioxide even with help from a mechanical ventilator
-Heart cannot pump enough blood to the body ECMO may also be used to support people with heart or lung disease that cannot be cured while they wait for an organ transplant (e.g. new heart and/or lungs)."

Oh, here's an article:

MAKAVELI

I was wondering if there's a difference between an ECMO machine like Phil is on and a ventilator. Sounds like an ECMO machine is for people even a ventilator can't help.

-Lungs cannot get rid of carbon dioxide even with help from a mechanical ventilator
-Heart cannot pump enough blood to the body ECMO may also be used to support people with heart or lung disease that cannot be cured while they wait for an organ transplant (e.g. new heart and/or lungs)."

Oh, here's an article:

Not to worry one of the BC conspiracy theory wackos will be on here soon to say it's fake. Smh...

The Driver

I drive.
I was wondering if there's a difference between an ECMO machine like Phil is on and a ventilator. Sounds like an ECMO machine is for people that a ventilator can't help.

Oh, here's an article:

Yeah, but Phil is a HUGE fat OLD guy. @DriveInDriveOut

lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Only 6,587 - or 0.004 per cent - of the 163 million Americans who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 had suffered serious 'breakthrough' infections as of Monday.