Coronavirus

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I thought the virus could live on cardboard for 24 hours ? If it’s so damn dangerous why is UPS spreading the virus all over the world?
🧔✊

The Driver

I drive.
Lord Trump, I ask that you touch his body, Lord. Please, dear Donald, if it be your will. Phil is in a lot of pain and we need your healing and divine touch. Dearest Trump, I pray that you crawl into that hospital bed with Phillip, pull that bedsheet over the both of yous, and massage the demon plague out of them lungs. Donald, please, I rebuke that virus. Give him the kiss of life, suck that pneumonia out of those lungs and spit it back in the Devil's face! Phil isn't ready for that golden escalator ride up the tower of greatness. Please use him Lord, to show the world that it's just a little flu. In Donald's name we belch, Amen!

The Driver

I drive.
90.jpeg

It's just the sniffles.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Lord Trump, I ask that you touch his body, Lord. Please, dear Donald, if it be your will. Phil is in a lot of pain and we need your healing and divine touch. Dearest Trump, I pray that you crawl into that hospital bed with Phillip, pull that bedsheet over the both of yous, and massage the demon plague out of them lungs. Donald, please, I rebuke that virus. Give him the kiss of life, suck that pneumonia out of those lungs and spit it back in the Devil's face! Phil isn't ready for that golden escalator ride up the tower of greatness. Please use him Lord, to show the world that it's just a little flu. In Donald's name we belch, Amen!
You really are one sick puppy.

Box Ox

I miss trump so much
🧔✊
His fascist orange ass will try again, don’t worry.

Hmmmmmmm………

16D9E5EE-7C85-4936-BB6F-0BCF0A90E522.jpeg

The Driver

I drive.
Hmmmmmmm………

View attachment 346591
Yeah, like I said, he's a fascist.

Calls for the jailing of his political opponents and calls the media the "enemy of the people."

Box Ox

Yeah, like I said, he's a fascist.

Calls for the jailing of his political opponents and calls the media the "enemy of the people."

I think actually doing things like putting race above the individual and forcibly suppressing opposition requires the kind of institutional and media footholds that Trump never had.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
caught the cemetery office lady taking a snooze the other day ....doesn’t look like anyone’s going into the ground either
🧔✊

Box Ox

Whet the hells going on? I was in a NH Sams Club, and probably 40% had masks on.
Did I miss something?

Last week's updated CDC guidance due to the delta variant. Some people never took the mask off and some were hoping for an invitation to put them back on.