Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I keep hearing about how vaccinated people hardly get the Virus yet we keep hearing of more and more vaccinated people getting it. In my band of 4 players there are 2 players and 1 wife that have COVID right now. The 3 have all been vaccinated months ago 1 with Moderna and the other 2 with J&J. They have all been really sick for a week now. Me and the other non vaccinated member and wives are fine. Either I hang around with the most unlucky people or they can stick those false numbers and claims up their A $ $View attachment 346797
The numbers are not false in my post. You hang with the most unlucky people. What’s the name of your band again???? It’s not The Last Dance is it?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
A Kaiser Health analysis of state data published last Friday found that the vast majority of Covid cases (between 94.1 and 99.85 percent), hospitalizations (between 95.02 and 99.93 percent), and deaths (between 96.91 and 99.91 percent) are among the unvaccinated.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Forget about it.
How about we all agree that it is a ridiculously low percentage.
It is almost impossible for you to get Covid if you have been vaccinated. Fact.

How many vaccinated people already had immunity? I guess we'll never know, but let's keep making absolute proclamations based entirely on assumption.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
A Kaiser Health analysis of state data published last Friday found that the vast majority of Covid cases (between 94.1 and 99.85 percent), hospitalizations (between 95.02 and 99.93 percent), and deaths (between 96.91 and 99.91 percent) are among the unvaccinated.

That was a data dump that includes cases from a year ago. And they stopped testing fully vaccinated people. I love me some dirty data analyses.

refineryworker05

I was vaccinated by my employer back in April. My employer gave anyone who got the vaccine an extra day of vacation. I figure as more and more people get sick, more vaccine hesitant people will get the vaccine, sadly due to not being aggressive enough imo in offering the vaccine hesitant incentives or offering businesses incentives directly to their employees who get vaccinated, some people will get sick and have permanent damage and some of them will die. I think the government has to be offer incentives to the millions of vaccine hesitant people, they have to do more outreach to people who are hesitant, but I think more slowly then I'd like most people 80+% will get the vaccine, the question is how badly does it get before we get there.

I don't have an issue with the vaccine hesitant, that always happens. The issue is the insane republican party that isn't just hesitant, but spreads these bizarre conspiracies and lies about Covid and the vaccine. The republican party has just been devastatingly bad and cost thousands of people's lives.

rickyb

Wouldnt that be something. Blacks and white conservatives, fighting side by side, against the communists.
blacks dont have midlife crisis because their lives are permanent crises and theyve never believed in teh american dream to begin with.

so asking them to fight communism is a bit much but the mind :censored2:ery makes it possible

wilberforce15

I know 10 people that got vaccinated and none have come down with Covid 19 or suffered any side effects. Therefore the vaccine is 100% effective and 100% safe.

Attachments

• serious.jpeg
    serious.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 48