Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
lol...I'm not seeking validation.
So you have better sources? Of coarse you do. Conspirators always have that special inside info.
The evidence has been good and it's only getting better.
I guess I did miss the post where you hoped the shot worked.
Your numbers ( source?) I never seen them before but, 164 million people, they are nothing.
Thanks for the advice of owning what I've done and not worrying about others....lol ..I'll take it to heart...lol

I'll take that as a no. You would not take the Covid shot even if it was FDA approved.

I don't know what else to tell you. Your mainstream sources have lied to you constantly, and you keep going back. It's like a battered woman who won't leave her abuser. You have my sympathies. I hope you find the strength to break away, someday.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

"Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified."

No need for vaccines any more.

vantexan

I don't know what else to tell you. Your mainstream sources have lied to you constantly, and you keep going back. It's like a battered woman who won't leave her abuser. You have my sympathies. I hope you find the strength to break away, someday.
According to Statista the death rate per million for the entire pandemic in the U.S. is 1861.17. In the last 7 days? 8.65 per million. And 80% of new cases are supposed to be the Delta variant. They are pushing a narrative that isn't happening. It's very real for those who are extremely vulnerable and get infected. For the rest of us, most of us, the pandemic is essentially over.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
lol..Mainstream?...I don't even own a boob tube.
Is the Covid shot effective or not?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
lol...I'm not seeking validation.
So you have better sources? Of coarse you do. Conspirators always have that special inside info.
The evidence has been good and it's only getting better.
I guess I did miss the post where you hoped the shot worked.
Your numbers ( source?) I never seen them before but, 164 million people, they are nothing.
Thanks for the advice of owning what I've done and not worrying about others....lol ..I'll take it to heart...lol

I'll take that as a no. You would not take the Covid shot even if it was FDA approved.
Don't be an Idealogue.

rickyb

We’re about a year or two tops from civil war you’re not gonna be much concerned about this phony issue much longer. Your vaccine is gonna kill you anyway but it’s definitely not gonna protect you from what’s coming
pre nazi germany teh communists and fascists were always fighting in teh streets. the population welcomed hitler as he promised to stop the fighting.

dont make the germans mistake.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

"Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified."

No need for vaccines any more.
Anymore?
Was there ever a need?
Again.. Is the Covid vax effective or not?

rickyb

This Corona insanity is like watching the rise of the Nazis revisited in real time
how many americans do u expect to die in civil war?

if biden had a clue he would end the corruption temporarily and pass a new deal. that would protect us from the working class losing their minds and voting in a hitler type figure. but democratic party is corrupt and likely also clueless

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1628031674286.jpeg