Coronavirus

wilberforce15

That was a data dump that includes cases from a year ago. And they stopped testing fully vaccinated people. I love me some dirty data analyses.
For real. They're just lying at this point and not even trying.

Of course 99% of deaths are unvaccinated in 2021, or whatever they want to say. That includes the worst 3 months of deaths where hardly anybody had a vaccine.

wilberforce15

What's missing entirely from this article?

From the patients to the nurses to the cdc person to the hospital director to the dozens of people in line?

What's missing is the one thing that everyone is blaming:

White male conservatives.

It ain't our fault.

“While hospitals in our state were filling up, DeSantis was shouting about ‘Freedom over Faucism,’” Bernard Ashby, a Miami cardiologist who leads the state’s Committee to Protect Health Care, told WLRN. “If DeSantis were as concerned about stopping COVID-19 spread as he was about coming up with these clever jabs about Dr. Fauci, we might not be in this position.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“While hospitals in our state were filling up, DeSantis was shouting about ‘Freedom over Faucism,’” Bernard Ashby, a Miami cardiologist who leads the state’s Committee to Protect Health Care, told WLRN. “If DeSantis were as concerned about stopping COVID-19 spread as he was about coming up with these clever jabs about Dr. Fauci, we might not be in this position.”
Really disgusting that doctors like him are politicizing this. They should be ashamed.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
While The news is shouting how horrible Florida is people are flocking here from other states to get a taste of freedom. New York and California are clearing out while Florida is being overflowed by visitors and people moving here. If you want to live in a shut down state that will keep you “safe”there are plenty democratic states to go to that will take care of you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That was a data dump that includes cases from a year ago. And they stopped testing fully vaccinated people. I love me some dirty data analyses.
This was a BC dump from a recent article.
I love how you know what's dirty and what's not.
How many vaccinated people already had immunity?
I don't know. I would guess not many judging from those that had the virus aren't running as fast as they can to get the shot.
but let's keep making absolute proclamations based entirely on assumption.
The numbers are factual. You can continue to deny the shot works but, it's a fact the shot works.
You might want to shift gears.
It's like you don't want the shot to work.
If the shot had the FDA stamp of approval, would you get it?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I have better sources, and have been proven correct on everything people were calling me crazy for. What I said is true. They are playing with numbers and have been the whole time.

I don't know. I would guess not many judging from those that had the virus aren't running as fast as they can to get the shot.
Um, 50-60% are estimated to have had cross immunity. They ran to get the shot because they don't know how to research for themselves. They just read headlines.

The numbers are factual. You can continue to deny the shot works but, it's a fact the shot works.
The evidence has never been good and It's getting worse.

I've said many times that I hope it works and not many people get hurt by it. I guess you missed those posts. And I guess you missed the 400000 adverse reactions and 11000 deaths that happened within a short time after the shot.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

It seems like you are seeking validation, and I appreciate that. I haven't seen a need to get a flu shot in a long time and I don't see the need to get this one. You made your decision, own it and don't worry about what other people do.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I have better sources, and have been proven correct on everything people were calling me crazy for. What I said is true. They are playing with numbers and have been the whole time.

Um, 50-60% are estimated to have had cross immunity. They ran to get the shot because they don't know how to research for themselves. They just read headlines.

The evidence has never been good and It's getting worse.

I've said many times that I hope it works and not many people get hurt by it. I guess you missed those posts. And I guess you missed the 400000 adverse reactions and 11000 deaths that happened within a short time after the shot.

It seems like you are seeking validation, and I appreciate that. I haven't seen a need to get a flu shot in a long time and I don't see the need to get this one. You made your decision, own it and don't worry about what other people do.
lol...I'm not seeking validation.
So you have better sources? Of coarse you do. Conspirators always have that special inside info.
The evidence has been good and it's only getting better.
I guess I did miss the post where you hoped the shot worked.
Your numbers ( source?) I never seen them before but, 164 million people, they are nothing.
Thanks for the advice of owning what I've done and not worrying about others....lol ..I'll take it to heart...lol
I haven't seen a need to get a flu shot in a long time and I don't see the need to get this one.
I'll take that as a no. You would not take the Covid shot even if it was FDA approved.