Coronavirus

The Driver

I drive.
Fox News:

"Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received their COVID-19 vaccines in January at the White House, Fox News confirmed.

It is unclear which vaccine the Trumps received, but a Trump official told Fox News they are both fully vaccinated with two doses.

Both Trump and the former first lady tested positive for COVID-19 in October.

The former president was admitted to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to receive treatment, which included an antibody cocktail, as well as zinc, Vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin and a five-day course of Remdesivir.

Former Vice President Mike Pence and former second lady Karen Pence also received their coronavirus vaccines in December, along with former Surgeon General Jerome Adams."
Fake news. Doesn’t fit my worldview. Something something saline. Something something China. Something something

The Driver

I drive.
441D9257-3D1D-4C9F-94FE-5A87BD8A8AE1.jpeg

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Donald and Melania Trump received Covid vaccine at the White House in January

"Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received the Covid-19 vaccine at the White House in January, a Trump adviser told CNN on Monday.

It was not immediately clear which vaccine or how many doses each had received.

The revelation comes after the former President urged his followers to get vaccinated for the virus during his speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday, telling the audience, “How unpainful that vaccine shot is, so everybody go get your shot.”
He never told us he got the shot. HE. HE. HE. You are pulling this from a news article.

Why didn’t the Chinese already have vaccine ready and have their citizens inoculated if this thing was deliberately released?

Critical thinking, son.
Because they don’t give two flying :censored2: about their people? Because they have a huge population more than they can handle and don’t mind killing some off ? Xi jinping is a maniac. There’s critical thinking for you

Meanwhile you cuckservatives couldn't care less about the 613k dead here in the US.
No more people died last year than died any other year. All they did was relabel the cause. And collect a lot of federal money in the process. People die every day of a lot of things. A lot of babies are born. Many more are aborted about 60 million since 1973 talk about genocide. All celebrated by the satanic Chinese communist democrat party

They also don’t care about cops protecting the Capitol. Couldn’t care less that they’re traumatized and killing themselves. Their idol president calls them pusillanimous.
Protecting the capitol from what nobody was armed the only fatality was an unarmed woman gunned down by a stasi member. When there’s an insurrection you’ll know it pal

MAKAVELI

No more people died last year than died any other year. All they did was relabel the cause. And collect a lot of federal money in the process. People die every day of a lot of things. A lot of babies are born. Many are aborted about 60 million since 1973 talk about genocide. All celebrated by the satanic Chinese communist democrat party
You know there's absolutely no proof to what you are saying right?

You know there's absolutely no proof to what you are saying right?
It’s common sense. You can look it all up it’s hidden in plain sight you’re just stupid to see it which is what they count on. You’re too busy running scared of a virus less likely to kill you than a jellyfish sting and blaming trump for your problems

oh and you support the systematic murder of children babies cut up we want them fresh not frozen I thought I’d point that out again