Coronavirus

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s not possible when you’re constantly asserting your thought process onto everybody.
It’s not conversation with him.
It’s “this is why I’m smart…check it out! Check out how smart I am! I love how people don’t know how smart I am, even though I’m spending so much time explaining to them why I’m super smart.”
Smarter than you. Little piss ant.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s not like they just roll a vaccine out and say “well, we figured it all out. Our work here is done”
The aim is to continue to find better ways to combat the virus
Pretty much every modern vaccine went through several “versions” before max efficiency
Where did you go to school for virology?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
View attachment 346994

I assume since I can't reply brownflush has me on ignore. Someone tell him no hard feelings on my end. I know it can be quite jarring to realize that what you thought was real was actually all in your head. That jarring feeling is your brain rewiring itself to align more closely to reality. Been there, lots.
No idea.
I don't put anyone on ignore.
You would be the last if I did. You're funny, man.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No idea.
I don't put anyone on ignore.
You would be the last if I did. You're funny, man.

For some reason I couldn't reply to that post. Couldn't even quote it. I have fun with you too. I have to put people on ignore because I'm like the fastest gun in the west. Everyone goes after you to try to prove they're the best. There's just not enough time to deal with them, and nothing they say is interesting anyway. So, do you really think "better sources" is the same as "inside sources"? Or are you admitting that you claimed I said something I didn't?

How do we know that any of this vaccine bullying crowd on tv or politicians took it themselves? After all a lot of them said last year they wouldn’t do it if trump developed it. Why the sudden change of heart. For that matter if anyone can make these cdc cards how can it be verified for anyone?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
For some reason I couldn't reply to that post. Couldn't even quote it. I have fun with you too. I have to put people on ignore because I'm like the fastest gun in the west. Everyone goes after you to try to prove they're the best. There's just not enough time to deal with them, and nothing they say is interesting anyway. So, do you really think "better sources" is the same as "inside sources"? Or are you admitting that you claimed I said something I didn't?
What's inferred when you say better sources is sources which only you can have access to.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
What's inferred when you say better sources is sources which only you can have access to.
Unfortunately, no source he has can prove that:
The vaccine is going to harm us
Or
The vaccine doesn’t combat the virus
So. It’s kind of like a duck quacking when he posts. Certainly willing and able to explore the thought that 96 percent of doctors around the world disagree with his personal stance on the virus, but
I digress.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Prove it.
Sure
79% were vaccinated in May